2011/12 Hajime Hosogai @ FC Augsburg (GER) Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by SamuraiBlue2002, Jun 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I don't mind him staying. He must be very popular.

2. ConDrei

ConDrei New Member

Apr 7, 2012
    Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    In my opinion he fits perfectly to Augsburg.
    Still he is just out on loan so I don't know if Augsburg is willing to pay for a new contract. Would like it though.

3. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  4. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Oh this is getting interesting.

5. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Hmmm

Maybe he's coming back to Japan.

Wouldn't be that surprising.

6. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    really ? No way. I smell a surprising transfer with a big club. This message will be auto deleted when he signs with Sagan Tosu.

7. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    If he says it, the new club and Leverkusen must be on the verge of agreeing on a fee... so I guess he stays in Europe. If he returns to Japan he will make sure he's out of contract.

8. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Why would he go back to Japan after this fantastic season? Does not make any sense.

9. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    wtf, I don't think there's even a 1% chance of him getting back to Japan, I'm a little disappointed though since he would have played the EL at Leverkusen... let's see if he found something even better though!

10. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    There may not be football reasons, but there are personal reasons why he would come back to Japan.

He's one of the few Japanese players in Europe who is actually married. He only has a year left on his contract and he might feel more comfortable playing in Japan during his prime years.

And he probably isn't earning more than he would at Urawa where he would be one of the highest paid players.

Also he would probably improve his chances at the NT level as it would be easier for Zac to watch him every week and watch his progress.

11. DerBogen

DerBogen Member

Mar 26, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Every where in german Media is saying that Hosogai goes back to Leverkusen,look like it's almost done and I think Hosogai means Leverkusen with his Interview that he would transfered cause at the moment it's not official so he can't say "I go to Leverkusen" and few days later the deal is broken or something. Or am I wrong ?

He never go back to Japan at the moment I think. He said that he loves to play there and now is his big chance at Leverkusen to show what he can become.

12. uhdfkwncvbgtyhu89

Nov 27, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    True that. Every japanese player in Germany would make a step back in their careers if they choose go back to Japan at this point.

13. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    He played well every single match in this Bundesliga so he can only move to a stronger team than Ausburg.

14. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I don't see why he can't say that if he is contracted to Leverkusen.

15. DerBogen

DerBogen Member

Mar 26, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Cause it can be that he is ioan for longer to Augsburg or another team. Nothing is offiicial that he goes to Leverkusen,so it would be stupid to say that. In some german Interviews Hosogai was asked if he go back to Leverkusen and he said he would see...maybe yes,maybe no.After german media this woukld happen and I would be happy for him

16. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    He was given flowers before the HSV match, like all the players who will leave Augsburg. Kicker (print) and Rheinische Post wrote that he's expected back at Leverkusen last week.

It's after the above, he said he can not name the club yet he will be transferred to next season. It's maybe possible that Augsburg still negotiates to get him on a permanent deal, but I am sure he does not mean Leverkusen.

17. DerBogen

DerBogen Member

Mar 26, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Let's see I am very very sure that he means Leverkusen :D cause 2-3 games before Season was over he was interviewed and there he was saying that he don't know where he is playing next season...Leverkusen or Augsburg. Maybe youre right and he goes to antoher club but I think Leverkusen would be the Target but let's see

18. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I'm very happy for him, he really surprised me over this all season. He made great progress and he deserved a better team than Ausgburg. Playing the Europe League will be good for him.

19. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
  20. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  21. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
  22. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  23. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Time to change the title of this thread?

24. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I think that we open new ones for every season and the precedent ones are packed. I could be wrong.

25. DerBogen

DerBogen Member

Mar 26, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    GunnerTNB repped this.