2003 East Asian Championship [R]

Discussion in 'AFC: Tournaments' started by Canadian_Supporter, Feb 22, 2003.

1. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Plenty of.... but 32A.

2. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    how do i get through a night without soccer
    if i had to live without it, what kind of life would that be? oh, now i need it in my eyes, need it to death, it's my world, my heart, my soul, if it ever leaves, baby it would take away everything good in my life. and tell me now, how do i live without you? i want to know, how do i breathe without you? if you ever go, how do i ever, ever survive? how do i, how do i, oh how do i live?

3. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    without soccer, there'd be no sun in my sky, there would be no love in my life, there'd be no world left for me. and i, baby i don't know what i would do, i'd be lost if i lost soccer, if it ever leaves, baby it would take away everything real in my life, and tell me now, how do i live without you? i want to know, how do i breathe without you? if you ever go, how do i ever, ever survive? how do i, how do i, oh how do i live?

4. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    if it ever leaves, baby it would take away everything, i need it with me, baby 'cause it knows that it's everything, good in my life. and tell me now, how do i live without you, I want to know, how do i breathe without you? if you ever go, how do i ever, ever survive? how do i, how do i, oh how do i live? how do i live, without soccer

5. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I will return to Japan on May 29th. I do not want to see HKNT in Japan at the same time. frankly, I am glab it is cancelled.

6. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    how do you get through a night without soccer
    if you had to live without it, what kind of life would that be? oh, now you need it in your eyes, need it to death, it's your world, your heart, your soul, if it ever leaves, baby it would take away everything good in your life. and tell me now, how do you live without it? i want to know, how do you breathe without it? if it ever goes, how do you ever, ever survive? how do you, how do you, oh how do you live?

7. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    Lovely poem/song/lyric or whatever the hell you want to call it. :) Such poignancy and sadness in these words.

I'm listening to some Brilliant Green and Garnet Crow songs - great phucking stuff. Love the band sound in these groups. If only there is such quality music in the stupid crap HK music industry...

8. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    suits me fine....at least there's something in those cups. LOL...yeah i'm THAT desperate!! Hate those days without a gf... :(

9. woorijim

woorijim Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Bucheon, South Korea
    Yes, I read the article that KFA still wants to have a match with Japan on June 3rd before the freindly matches against Uruguay and Argentina. :)

10. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    Blame it on the Yokohama mayor. I think he's way too cautious.

11. Yuke

Yuke New Member

Dec 8, 2001
    Japan
    Japan vs S.Korea on 6/3. It seems it's a done deal. Sad we don't have PRC and HK invited, but at least it's better than nothing for Japan and S.Korea.

12. LiveinYokohama

LiveinYokohama New Member

Dec 1, 2001
    JFA announced a Japan vs S.Korea friendly match is held from 7:00 p.m. on the 31st of May in Tokyo.
    The East Asia championship was postponed under the influence of 'SARS'.
    South Korean soccer association has required match with Japan, and it has talked and agreed.

13. WuTang2002

WuTang2002 Member

Mar 13, 2002
    Bundang, Korea
    I don't get it. Does it mean the mayor of Yokohama is afraid that the players may bring in SARS with them? that's crazy.

14. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    political factor played the major role i believe. why in the bule ************ing hell did the mayor start begging in the very ************ing last minutes?? he said it's for the sake of citizen but even if so he could have done it earlier. did ************ing sars just start rampaging yesterday?

15. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    lyric. just thought you might want to know

16. Matsu

Matsu Member

Mar 28, 2001
    Payback.

Yokohama is being punished for their squeamishness and for ruining the EAC tournament. Anyway, National stadium is a much better venue for a Japan vs Korea match.

17. woorijim

woorijim Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Bucheon, South Korea
    **Moderator's note**

Personal or Partisan attacks will not be tolerated in this forum and so they will be deleted.

Guys, please stay on topic.

18. LiveinYokohama

LiveinYokohama New Member

Dec 1, 2001
    This friendly match is held by JFA.
    The East Asia championship is held by the East Asia soccer association.
    These are not the same organizations.
    Therefore, this match is held at another stadium.