11/12 CCL: Toronto FC - LA Galaxy (QF #1) [R]

Discussion in 'CONCACAF Champions Cup' started by Nico Limmat, Nov 9, 2011.

1. ceezmad

ceezmad Member+

Mar 4, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes that comes up every time the last MLS team is eliminated. MLS teams need to learn how to adjust, but hey if future winters are going to be like the current one then MLS may start their seasons in February pretty soon, so teams could do better.

To me it is just the talent FMF teams can afford is >>>> than talent MLS can afford.

Teams in South America may get a way with having small payrolls and still compete vs. Mexican teams, but American talent is no where near Uruguayan, Chilean or Paraguayan Talent.

2. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Ay, ay, ay, ay Landon Donovan no llores
    Porque cantando se alegran los corazones

"everybody"

Ay, ay, ay, ay!!!!

3. pandilla

pandilla Member

Apr 7, 2011
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    what else that CONCACAF need to do to get another us team to the final? :( , they are very dissapointment right know :mad: :rolleyes:

4. ceezmad

ceezmad Member+

Mar 4, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Well with the new format I would not be shocked if they throw all the Mexican teams to once side of the bracket and non-mexican teams to the other.

That may be the only way (like last year).

5. pandilla

pandilla Member

Apr 7, 2011
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    sarcastic mode on:

The 4 mexicans on the same group :p

Sarcastic mode off

:rolleyes:

Obusly CONCACAF its traing to put some non mexican team in the final stage and I guess in some way its ok it gives a plus to the confortations, like las year with all that FMF (Monterrey) V MLS(RSL) matter, but MLS teams need to put some of there part to make it more fun (and less obvius that they are having some help of CONCACAf)

Suggestion... MLS Fans should tried to look for less excuses and focus on what they are doing right, the generations that are coming are getting better and they are recviving a lot of hispanic help the plan its good I guess they need to bring only better coachs or staff from another contries that think outside the box

6. ceezmad

ceezmad Member+

Mar 4, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Or hire more Argentinians, that seems to work.

7. Jorgito

Jorgito Member

Sep 24, 2008
    Los angeles, CA
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Damn, my sounders took a whooping last night. but, I'm glad to read that the LA barbies got their butts kicked by some canadian bacon.:D

8. Fort York Redcoat

May 29, 2008
    Toronto
    So what I'm getting is that most outside of Galaxians love the fact we stuck it to them but lament no more American teams. I'm wondering how many will back us to get by Santos for the league or pass us off as "one of those Canadian teams". *shrugs*

9. ceezmad

ceezmad Member+

Mar 4, 2010
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Red Stars
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well technically you are a CSA team not a USSF team, so the hate is on ;)