¿Cuáles equipos de Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, y Uruguay? [R]

Discussion in 'CONMEBOL' started by Seph, Dec 17, 2004.

1. Seph

Seph Member

Dec 2, 2004
    St. Louis, Mo., USA
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    (Lo siento si mi español no es tan bueno, soy americano.)

Yo tengo nuevos canales de TV, y ahora puedo mirar fútbol de Colombia, El Salvador, Guatemala, y Uruguay en GolTV. El problema es que yo no conozco los equipos de esas ligas y no he viajado a esos países.

Ustedes pueden convertirme a sus equipos. ¿Cuáles equipos te gustan y por qué?

2. Seph

Seph Member

Dec 2, 2004
    St. Louis, Mo., USA
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: ¿Cuáles equipos de Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, y Uruguay?

Y de Perú y Bolivia también.

3. Re: ¿Cuáles equipos de Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, y Uruguay?

en colombia todo los equipos son fuertes los mas furetes son la america , nacional, d.i.m, dep. cali, once caldas, tolima, junior, santa fe, millionarios, dep. bucarmanga

casi todo de esos an estado en un libertadores america ha participado en 22 libertadores y nacional en 17
    america es el tercero equipo por participation en copas en sur america despues de santos y independiente

4. DanRod78

DanRod78 New Member

Mar 30, 2003
    Kansas City, KS

I'm guessing that you speak english since it says that you are from "Da Lu"

This are the teams that are believe are the best:
    Colombia:
    - Dep. Cali. One of the strongest teams in last Copa Libertadores. I loved their style, they would attack through the middle with 3-5 guys passing the ball so fast that the defense couldn't do anything to stop them.
    - America de Cali, has been 4 times to Copa Libertadores final.

Ecuador:
    - LDU, One of the strongest teams in last Copa Libertadores. SaoPaulo and Santos (2 best of Brazil) struggled to beat this team.
    - Barcelona, has been twice to Copa Libertadores final.

Uruguay: Nacional & Penarol control the league. I like Penarol styles better but I really like Nacional's uniform.

Chile: Colo-Colo is their best known team

Bolivia: Bolivar, just played the Copa Sudamericana final and lost by 1 goal.

5. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

heres the link for Yahoo, where you can watch all of last Copa Libertadores games: these teams are some of the best from their countries, one game you should watch is "Deportivo Cali at Cruzeiro" one of the best games from last year (at least to me). Watch games by the teams mentioned above, you won't be dissapointed.

http://sports.yahoo.com/s/soccerpass?p=fbcli

6. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

dear seph......welcome to golTV

this weekend and next week are the best Intro to suramerican futbol 101

sunday at 3pm ct- the colombian final from the stadium that draws the best crows in colombian futbol, the final 2004 is Junior (10players from the coastal side of colombia, plus one ex-boca jrs) vs nacional ( awanabeee club for the last 10 yrs)....The place also hosts DIM the red and blue marble of colombian futbol..... Now days: america and dept cali are also nice clubs to follow with Indep santafe from the capital city

In ecuador: for me is the LDU! no question about their entretaining value, along with new comer OLMEDO from small provinces, the influence of colombian style is VIVID in that 12 team league (6 coaches and at least 2 colombians playing in 9 of their teams)
    in goltv watch and follow this weekend as their final 4 teams are about to crwon a champ.

In uruguay: they just crown Danubio, worth of looking for 90 minutes is penarol and nacional (perenial contenders in a small liga, don't be surprise for the college looks in 80% of their stadiums, futbol is always there) chalrie Bueno is jewl to follow.

Peru: alianza, Universitario or Cienciano are the 2004 teams to enjoy via goltv.

el salvador: ummmmm I can watch 90 minutes of that, but FAS and aguila are the only contenders with real futbol to show, I must confess, when they are on, I go to channel 841 or 834 for TICO futbol or guate news.

let us know what game were you able to follow for 90 minutes this weekend.

7. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand

Universitario???? :eek:

Sporting Cristal is the team to follow, then cienciano and alianza :cool:

8. dtakito

dtakito Member

Oct 29, 1999

they have three finals tomorrow:
    Colombia:Junior vs Nacional
    Guatemala:Municipal vs Comunicaciones
    Honduras:Olimpia vs Marathon

Don't miss them, probably the best game of the year in those leagues...

watch atodogol for highlights

9. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand

also sporting cristal plays for the peruvian clausura tomorrow

if they beat universitario they will wrap up the clausura qith 2 games in hand
    and will face alianza lima for the national title

10. tiburon

tiburon New Member

Dec 9, 2004
    West Palm Beach, FL

Colombia: Junior !!!!! Junior Campeon 2004-ii Nar**anal Come Ve*****

11. danmarce

danmarce Member

May 8, 2004
    Quito, Ecuador

I can only speak for Ecuador, I give you some options:

THE FOUR OF ECUADORIAN SOCCER:

LDU Quito (AKA: Los Albos)
    (White Uniform)
    7 times tournament champion.
    LDU owns a stadium for 55 thousand people, “La Casa Blanca” (The White House).
    This is my favorite team. LDU was champion in 2003, but this year was a far from good. LDU Quito (Liga Deportiva Universitaria de Quito) was 3rd in the 2004 national tournament, 3rd (somehow, LDU was better than Inter in semifinal) in the Sudamericana and made a decorous Libertadores. Is the second most popular team in Ecuador and the most popular team in Quito (Capital of Ecuador). Right now is placed 38th in the IFFHS worldwide club ranking and for sure is top ten in South America. Next year must play against Peñarol (Uruguay) to go to Copa Libertadores.

Barcelona (AKA: Los Toreros)
    ( Yellow jersey, black shirt and socks)
    13 times tournament champion.
    Barcelona owns a stadium for 76 thousand people, “El Monumental”.
    Is the most popular team in Ecuador, at least in Guayaquil. This year was not good for Barcelona who ended 5th in the tournament. But "Barcelona es Barcelona" (Barcelona IS Barcelona). Barcelona was finalist of Copa Libertadores two times (last time in 1998), but Barcelona last championship success was in 1997. Next year Barcelona will not play Copa Libertadores.

Emelec (AKA: Los electricos)
    (Blue jersey, gray shirt and socks)
    10 times tournament champion.
    Emelec owns a stadium for 18 thousand people, The “George Capwell” stadium.
    This is the third most popular team in Ecuador. 2004 was awful for Emelec (2001-2002 champion), Emelec did not play the playoffs for first time in 10 years. Emelec was finalist of Copa Merconorte.

El Nacional (AKA: Los puros criollos)
    (Red Uniform)
    11 times tournament champion.
    National might be the second or third most popular team in Quito, but is not very popular outside. El Nacional only uses Ecuadorian players, and was sponsored by the Ecuadorian army. Right now El Nacional has financial problems and made a terrible tournament and placed 4th. No Libertadores for “los militares”.

THE OTHERS OF ECUADORIAN SOCCER:

Deportivo Cuenca (AKA: Los Morlacos)
    ( Red jersey, black shirt and socks).
    1 time tournament champion.
    Is the 2004 champion, but is a small team (sorry "morlacos" but Cuenca is a good but small-medium team). Deportivo Cuenca is very popular in Cuenca (REALLY POPULAR), but is not popular outside Cuenca.

Deportivo Quito (AKA: los chullas)
    (Blue jersey with red stripes, white short and socks)
    2 times tournament champion.
    Is the third most popular team in Quito, but is unpopular in other cities. Some people consider the LDU vs Deportivo Quito a derby. This guys last tournament success was in 1968. LDU fans like me tease them a LOT. We say:
    “To see Deportivo Quito champion you must be like Highlander: Immortal” (Yes, we say that, in Spanish of course)

AND THE REALLY SMALL ONES:

Aucas (AKA: Los Orientales)
    (Yellow jersey, Red short, and grey socks)
    No tournament championships.
    Aucas owns a stadium for 16 thousand people, “La Caldera del Sur”

Olmedo
    (Blue uniform)
    1 tournament championship.

I recommend you to pick LDU, but if not you can pick Barcelona o El Nacional.

12. Re: ¿Cuáles equipos de Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, y Uruguay?

aucas is agood team to a very good team

13. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

aucas has a nice shieldl/escudo or logo, and play the best entretaining futbol in ecuador.

at 8p today see LDQ vs barcelona- golTV

14. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    barcelona has a great history, but they miss Ivan Kaviedes for sure. And Walter Ayovi is goin to Germany. Lucky that Paredes is staying.
    Anyway, I have to agree LDU is the best now, only with Salas. Without him, then I have to say Cuenca, especially since they aquired Carneo, Poroso, Intriago, and possibly Turbo Gonzalez.

15. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    In GUA Comunicaciones and Municipal
    In ES FAS, alianza and Luis Angel

Do you also get the new channel centroamericaTV_?

16. Seph

Seph Member

Dec 2, 2004
    St. Louis, Mo., USA
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No, I don't. Just FSWorld and GolTV.

17. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    if you get those 2, channel 834 will be free with 841!

latino package of dishnetwork

18. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    El mejor de Colombia es Junior de Barranquilla :D ;)

The best of the rest:

America de Cali
    Dept. Cali
    DIM
    Nacional
    Santa Fe
    Tolima
    Once Caldas
    Bucaramanga

Overall the whole league is very competitive.

19. el mejor de colombia es el america

junior entro al cadrangular en ultima lugar en e lultimo partido de la fecha

20. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Junior might have struggle toward the end of Copa Mustang but 80% of ther time Junior was in the top4 through out the year.

21. EL MONO MARIO

EL MONO MARIO Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    In Uruguay you have

NACIONAL
    Penarol
    Danubio