Zlatan can juggle chewing gum...

Discussion in 'Scandinavia' started by Cassano, Jun 8, 2006.

1. STHLM

STHLM New Member

Nov 16, 2005
    Östermalm
    It is funny how everyone makes the same interpretation except for you. You are really blinded by your bias to the point where it is quite sad.

2. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
  3. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    That's the good thing about the world we live in. You don't have to agree with my point of view likewise i don't have to agree with yours. And don't talk to me about being biased when you imbaciles have done just the same with your team:eek:

4. urtel

urtel Member

Jul 16, 2003
    PDX
    Club:
    Rochester Rhinos
    Nat'l Team:
    Finland
    Sweden's fallacy was their reversion into "Drillo" tactics from 1994. A lot of crosses and fancy play without finish.

5. grskywalker

grskywalker New Member

Oct 14, 2005
    Maryland
    BUT THEY DID NOT AND ALMOST GOT TWO FROM US AS WELL!! HAA HAA YOUR TEAM SUCKS.

I THOUGHT SWEDEN WAS GOOD!!! THEY WERE BETTER ON PLAYSTATION, FUNNY THING THAT GAME ENDED 1-1 WHEN I PLAYED

6. grskywalker

grskywalker New Member

Oct 14, 2005
    Maryland
    This does not even make sense. In either case TNT still COME OUT ON TOP AS winners and you are still losers.
    Your coach said he can't explain what happened.

LET ME REFRESH HIS MEMORY

I AM A SOOCA WARRIOR WIN OR LOSE I AM A FIGHTER:D :D :D

7. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I can't believe I'm actually defending Zlatan (I REALLY don't like him), but he didn't dive and in fact after 2 years of watching Serie A. I have never seen him dive!

8. kireinatenchi

kireinatenchi It's getting old

Jun 5, 2005
    The glass city, Ohio
    Thanks...I had only heard this in Swedish and had no idea what was being said.

On another note, I can't believe the trolls haven't left this board yet. :confused:

9. STHLM

STHLM New Member

Nov 16, 2005
    Östermalm
    Not many things seem to make sense to T&T fans - atleast on this forum. If you would stop trolling our forum please; that would atleast show some maturity on your part.

10. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

I would be happy to send you a DVD of the Trinidad & Tobago/Sweden game proving my point. Look, not even 3 minutes into the game on a Swedish attack on Trinidad & Tobago's goal, Mr Ibrahimovic drops to the floor just outside the penalty area like he was shot by the DC sniper after none of the Trinidad & Tobago defenders touched him.:rolleyes:

After the referee didn't get conned into his cheating, he immediately gets up and starts walking back up field.

If that's not cheating then i dont know what is:confused:

11. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    How bout you, Larsson, Section X and "small balls" joining me for a much more healthy discussion in World Rivalries:D

12. HuntKop

HuntKop Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 15, 2002
    Sulla mia Vespa
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

The score was 0-0.

YOU make no sense.

13. HuntKop

HuntKop Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 15, 2002
    Sulla mia Vespa
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I see - logic is too tough for ya. I should have known....

14. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

in the broader sense, I think he meant that the Reds came away with a point when you were expected to win the game easily. To Reds fans that is somewhat of a morale victory for us and a loss for you. You will have your hands full with Paraguay next match. I've seen them play b4 and they are much tougher defensively than Sweden:)

15. kakaboypuf redded

Feb 1, 2006
    Rotterdam
    and why exactly should you have known?

16. aosthed

aosthed Member

Jul 16, 2004
    40º30' N 111º52' W
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    That's nice... you claim to be a Barca fan yet you are ignorant enough to not know that a Swede was key in BOTH your goals for Euro glory!

You're a moron - if you get your nose out of your ass long enough to look around you might recognize Larsson from somewhere (but you probably don't actually watch them play - you just bought the jersey and pretend to be fan)!

Rock on!

17. aosthed

aosthed Member

Jul 16, 2004
    40º30' N 111º52' W
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Yeah giving up possession and allowing 25 shots to 6 was part of the strategy - keep it up, we'll see how many more games you manage a point out of...

... what's pathetic is that THIS is your World Cup - a draw to Sweden who simply couldn't shoot to the left or right of Hyslop.

Yeah... you guys are a soccer power... don't confuse Sweden giving you a point with you earning one.

18. aosthed

aosthed Member

Jul 16, 2004
    40º30' N 111º52' W
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    They've never gotten a point before... they don't know how to react - it's never happened before.

I'll give you a clue of what NOT to do - when Sweden draws a game they clearly dominated in they still shook hands and exchanged jerseys... they congratulated your team. In the end, had they won (as they deserved) you wouldn't see Swedish posters humping your legs on the T&T boards.

When the US beat Mexico in 2002, the Mexican players were such poor sports that they walked off the field without shaking hands or exchanging jerseys... about as low class as you can be in sports.

To all you trolls, congrats CONCACAF has taught you well. Now, don't you have some Osama chants to get to the US Soccer boards?

19. aosthed

aosthed Member

Jul 16, 2004
    40º30' N 111º52' W
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    They breached it 25 times you moron - they just need to learn to not shoot it straight at Hyslop or over the goal.

20. aosthed

aosthed Member

Jul 16, 2004
    40º30' N 111º52' W
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    So what was the excuse before that gonad?

Also, nice two leg, studs up lunges in the first 10 minutes - is that good footballing too?

You can stop humping Sweden's leg now - it's clear you know nothing of the game and having gotten a draw in a match where you didn't deserve it you cofused it with an actual win... go revel in it on your own boards, maybe some day you'll know what 3 points feels like.

21. aosthed

aosthed Member

Jul 16, 2004
    40º30' N 111º52' W
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Please. One real opportunity in the game. Please.

Keep dreaming Soca Douche, someday when your balls drop and your voice finally breaks, you'll know what it means to actually score.

Now go tell your mommy your down using the computer and brush your teeth for bed time.

22. aosthed

aosthed Member

Jul 16, 2004
    40º30' N 111º52' W
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    You're right. How on earth Sweden lost to you sods is unbelievable - 25 shots and everyone missed either the goal or hit Hyslop in the hands...

You guys have a great defense - you need to try it more on other teams - let them shoot 25 times on you and see if they'll drill them at Hyslop too... let me know how it turns out.

23. aosthed

aosthed Member

Jul 16, 2004
    40º30' N 111º52' W
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Yes, they expect T&T to get hammered because if they allow teams to take 25 shots on them ONLY some incredibly poor finishing and bad luck can prevent a goal fest...

24. aosthed

aosthed Member

Jul 16, 2004
    40º30' N 111º52' W
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Yeah... Sweden didn't do well in '94.

Golden Boot Winner
    3rd place finish