Zlatan can juggle chewing gum...

Discussion in 'Scandinavia' started by Cassano, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  2. urtel

urtel Member

Jul 16, 2003
    PDX
    Club:
    Rochester Rhinos
    Nat'l Team:
    Finland
    Whatever scores goals!

3. kireinatenchi

kireinatenchi It's getting old

Jun 5, 2005
    The glass city, Ohio
    I found that amazing. Can't wait until later today.

4. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I may detest Zlatan, but he is obviously talented.

5. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    ZWEDEN you guys suck!

can't score with 1 man more!

ZLATAN you suck too but not as much as LJUNBERG

6. HuntKop

HuntKop Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 15, 2002
    Sulla mia Vespa
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Wow.:rolleyes:

7. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Obviously you didn't see the match...clearly Freddie Ljungberg was the MOTM for Sweden.

8. kireinatenchi

Jun 5, 2005
    The glass city, Ohio
    Ljungberg played more and harder then almost any other player on Sweden's side. T&T only got lucky due to Hislop. Sweden clearly dominated the match and just had no luck.

Really classy post BTW.

9. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    that's the diving man of the match isn't it.?:D

10. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Obviously your eyes are somewhere in between your butt cheeks:eek: We didn't get lucky. Hislop played well. the defenders played well and keep in mind we played with a man down.

I told yor countrymen that Ljunberg was overrated before this game and I still feel that way. He is a diver, just like Ibrahimovic.:mad:

11. STHLM

STHLM New Member

Nov 16, 2005
    Östermalm
    Yes you got lucky! If we had any luck on our side we would have scored as much as we outplayed you.

12. kireinatenchi

Jun 5, 2005
    The glass city, Ohio
    Odviously you don't have a clue about who dives and who doesn't. Calling Freddie a diver was the best laugh I have had for awhile. Thanks for that.

I gave T&T their credit (Hislop), but I guess you had your eyes somewhere else and didn't see that, like you didn't see Sweden outplayed you and dominated the match.
    Just take the luck you got with that match and be happy with that.

13. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    remember trinidad had also chances..and 1 on the Post!

they also could've won if they where rlly lucky

14. kireinatenchi

Jun 5, 2005
    The glass city, Ohio
    I'm not saying T&T we rubbish. To be honest, they surprised me and I found it very amazing they attacked while a man down. I just am saying they were outplayed and over dominated. T&T had chances and they played well....but they were lucky that none of Sweden's chances made it to the back of the net.
    Personally, I don't see many T&T supporters giving Sweden respect, which they showed they clearly deserve.

15. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    yes you're right , sweden outplayed trinidad..but you guys weren't good enough..no sharp attacks not a good display..I expected more from sweden

16. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    It's easy to say that when you can't breach a well disciplined defence?:D

17. kakaboypuf redded

Feb 1, 2006
    Rotterdam
    too bad he cant score against the footballing power that is Trinidad & Tobago

18. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    No one said Sweden didn't have the lionshare of ball possession and didn't attack more than we did. Do you expect a team that losses a defender 1 min into the 2nd half to constantly attack?:rolleyes:

And yes Ljunberg and Ibrahimovic were divers yesterday. It's pathetic to look at these Swedes doing this over and over. They should've been yellow carded for that.

And Trinidad and Tobago put on a clinic on how to play defece with 10 men against Sweden. The fact is you couldn't penetrate our defence and the odd time you did, Shaka Hislop was there to thwart anything your strikers threw at him.

Sweden have now become the official laughing stock of Europe:D

19. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia

Had Cornell Glenn scored on the shot off the post, you would not be talking about who outplayed who and who dominated. Shaaban was well beaten on that one but the post was your best friend yesterday...else it would've been lights out ZWEDEN:D

20. HuntKop

HuntKop Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 15, 2002
    Sulla mia Vespa
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The only way to become a laughingstock is to do poorly against a dreadful side.

So, either Sweden were unlucky against a skilled T&T side (not a laughing stock), or they were unlucky against a horrible T&T side (laughing stock). Which is it?

21. kakaboypuf redded

Feb 1, 2006
    Rotterdam
    just a laughingstock einstein, whats so difficult about that

22. Wiz fa shiz

Wiz fa shiz New Member

May 14, 2006
    Guys, they are trolling. Just ignore the morons, you are letting them control the board.

I am going to state the obvious here, but T&T keeper probably won himself a bigger contract somewhere with that performance. He singlehandedly earned the Soca Warriors a point. The whole side played better than everyone thought, but a lesser GK performance and this would have been 3-0 Sweden

23. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    Nice try but the team defended well when they needed to. It's easy to say you would've won 3-0 but you didn't.

BTW the crossbar was your best friend in the 2nd half. Remember that dumb@ss;)

24. kireinatenchi

Jun 5, 2005
    The glass city, Ohio
    Yes yes very true. I have never had to use the ignore option until this. It has now become my best friend. There is another thread just for this match...they should remain there.

25. Warlord

Warlord New Member

Jun 8, 2005
    District of Columbia
    You figure it out. Keep in mind you couldn't beat a team that pundits and supposed experts predicted would get hammered in this WC. :eek:

Surely you could see my logic:D