Zizou's Farewell: Photos and Video

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Palermo10, May 7, 2006.

1. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench
    Feet...header was saved, but keeper could only push it out to Ramos who shot from close range.

2. MajorDuh

MajorDuh New Member

Apr 9, 2006
    USA
    thanks for the info! So, is that the first goal he's scored for Real Madrid with his feet? LOL, what a time to do it.
    If Soldado and Jurado make it to the first team, I think the future looks bright indeed. And De la Red, too. I've simply GOT to watch more Castilla games. :eek:

3. frostdude1

frostdude1 Member

Aug 2, 2004
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Zidane is like that turd that wont flush ... you keep flushing but i doesnt go away .. thank God hes gone :D

4. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    you're not serious right?

you're the same, we flush and flush yet you still bring your stupidity back again and again...

you take your time to come troll on our board... what a duche bag...

5. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Why are you on his nuts? One of the teams you support won the league and is in the CL final, yet you feel the need to make that comment.

Obsess much?

6. sdotsom

sdotsom Member+

Manchester United
    Mar 27, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    what an inferiority complex! Barca win the league and are in the final of the CL, yet they still need to try and get a dig in at Madrid to feel good. Is what your team not doing this season enough to make you happy? Wow man. I can't tell what kind of fan you are.

Actually based on your comments on Zidane, its quite obvious you don't really know a thing about football. There are some decent Barca fans out there who's opinion I respect, but you make them look bad mate.

7. Glass Moon

Glass Moon Member

Jul 15, 2005
    Brasil
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    frostdude1 posted a similar retarded post on a thread on the Barça forum, named "Zidane!".

8. nuff_said

nuff_said Member

Jul 25, 2005
    BigSoccer - RM Forum
    Cule scum has invaded our forum

9. Achillean

Achillean Member

Apr 13, 2005
    Cule and scum are included in the same word...if i put it currectly.

Barcelona=cule=scum=cule=barcelona=scum. eitherway barcelona and cule is a full circle of scum.:rolleyes:

10. MrMan

MrMan New Member

May 20, 2005
    Any idea where one could watch a replay of the Di Stefano match?

If it was posted prior in the thread I avoided it, not wanting to know the score!

11. gazzad_5

gazzad_5 Member

Jan 19, 2004
    come on guys, when looking at his post, just look at one of his other teams, not barca, but 'brasil' obviously he still has sickening memories of 1998, shame.
    Zizou header 1-0
    Zizou header 2-0

and brasil lose the world cup :D:D

12. Sinko

Sinko New Member

Dec 28, 1999
    xalapa ver mx
    Club:
    Harrisburg City Isl.
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You know, I was fully prepared to delete that offensive post... but I'd rather let it stand so as to serve as further evidence of his blistering stupidity. But as a word of advice to RMCF forumites... please don't quote the trolling posts... as it makes the clean-up more time consuming. :eek:

13. RMCF

RMCF New Member

Apr 8, 2005
    They are showing it on RMTV (Spanish Version) right now. You can watch it online too if you have access to Real Madrid Exclusive zone.

14. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  15. Glass Moon

Glass Moon Member

Jul 15, 2005
    Brasil
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
  16. EstebanGranero23

Sep 25, 2005
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Soldados goal was nutzzzzzz.

17. dooda

dooda Member+

Jun 8, 2005
    Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I dunno if any of you have got round to reading Phil Ball's article yet, but i found this quote about Zidane which i just had to post somewhere..

:(

Here's the article http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story?id=367972&root=europe&cc=4716

18. nuff_said

nuff_said Member

Jul 25, 2005
    BigSoccer - RM Forum
    That's... harsh to say the least

19. gazzad_5

gazzad_5 Member

Jan 19, 2004
    i dont get it? is it a criticism of zizou or real madrid?

20. nuff_said

nuff_said Member

Jul 25, 2005
    BigSoccer - RM Forum
    Real Madrid. IMO he's saying that its Real Madrid's fault for playing so crappy that Zizou is forced to retire early

side note: Anyone have any idea if Zizou will have a testimonial match after the WC at the Bernabeu?

21. EstebanGranero23

Sep 25, 2005
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ughhhhh, he'd better. Or maybe he could get a Real vs Juve going on in France. That'd be nice.

22. dooda

dooda Member+

Jun 8, 2005
    Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It is a bit harsh yes, but Zidane did say he might have stayed if things were going better.

23. Ronaldo:el phenomeno

Feb 17, 2006
    Springfield
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Such a bad season will force anyone into retirement if they were 30 or over. No one expected us to go 3 seasons without a single trophy, Zizou probably thought that he couldnt go another season like this and retired. Hope things get better next season.

24. Ronaldooooo!

Ronaldooooo! O Fenomeno

Mar 23, 2006
    We sure will miss you Zidane.

25. MrMan

MrMan New Member

May 20, 2005
    Reading the bit about his reasons for retiring and the implications, I felt very sad.. I've been thinking this for the last couple of years and was not surprised to hear it at the end.

Its awful because he put such a massive effort into rejuvenating himself this season. He worked harder than anyone else to get back his shape and it all came to naught.