Zizou Is Back Yeaaaaaah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'France' started by weaponx, Aug 3, 2005.

1. devinnaru

devinnaru New Member

Mar 29, 2005
    If someone can contact Raymond Domenech

Someone please tell Domenech to play with just one defensive midfielder. Why both Viera and Makalele? Why not just one? We already have 4 defenders. And Thuram isn't a central defender. We need to play 4-4-2 so we have constant threat from the wings, the fullbacks, and through the middle.

This is best France team.....

Barthez
    Thuram/Mendy Galas Mexes Evra/Abidal
    Viera
    Pires Zidane Henry
    Anelka/Cisse Trezegeut

We need to attack if we want to take the world cup by storm and score at least 3goals per match. [Especially if we want to rest for the 2nd round]

Look at Brazil........ "They know attack is the best form of defense." I mean even Lucio and Edmilson can score lots of goals..... And if someone doesn't contact Domenech and tell him "we have no chance if we don't attack with 4-4-2, we will not win the world cup. "We must take great risks to receive great reward." Look down...Brazil are unbeatable, and simply awesome. We need to be at our best. This is simply the reality.

Dida
    Cicinho Lucio Edmilson Carlos
    Baptista
    Ronaldinho Kaka Ronbinho
    Adriano Ronaldo

2. devinnaru

devinnaru New Member

Mar 29, 2005
    Si quelqu'un peut entrer en contact avec Raymond Domenech

Quelqu'un satisfont disent Domenech de jouer avec juste un midfielder défensif. Pourquoi Viera et Makalele ? Pourquoi pas simplement un ? Nous avons déjà 4 défenseurs. Et Thuram n'est pas un défenseur central. Nous devons jouer 4-4-2 ainsi nous avons la menace constante des ailes, les arrières, et par le milieu.

C'est la meilleure équipe de la France.....
    Barthez
    Viera
    Pires Zidane Henry
    Anelka/Cisse Trezegeut

Nous devons attaquer si nous voulons prendre la tasse du monde près donnons l' assaut à et marquons au moins 3goals par allumette. [ particulièrement si nous voulons nous reposer pour le 2ème rond ]

Regardez le Brésil........ "ils savent que l'attaque est la meilleure forme de la défense." Je veux dire que Lucio et Edmilson égaux peuvent marquer un bon nombre de buts..... Et si quelqu'un n'entre pas en contact avec Domenech et lui dire "nous n'avons aucune chance si nous n'attaquons pas avec 4-4-2, nous ne gagnerons pas la tasse du monde. "nous devons prendre de grands risques pour recevoir la grande récompense." Le regard en baisse... Brésil sont imbattable, et simplement impressionnant. Nous devons être à notre meilleur. C'est simplement la réalité.

Dida
    Cicinho Lucio Edmilson Carlos
    Baptista
    Ronaldinho Kaka Ronbinho
    Adriano Ronaldo

3. Rima067

Rima067 New Member

May 10, 2004
    Re: Si quelqu'un peut entrer en contact avec Raymond Domenech

Thuram IS a CB! It's his natural position.

You do know he was played out of position as a right back in Les Bleus for his entire Les Bleus career? Thuram has endlessly spoken about this.

4. ilv2

ilv2 New Member

May 30, 2004
    L'abbaye de Leffe

euh, ta poste ca dans tous les sujets quoi? lool

mais ben, il faut dire que le bresil utilise une formation de 4-3-3. pas 4-1-3-2. quand meme ta oublie que Perreira considere Ronaldinho comme un attaquant, pas un milieux. et baptista aussi- ben qu'il puisse defendre, mais mtnant il est surtout un attaquant. C'est Emerson qui joue le role d'un defenseur/milieux.

bon, on discute l'equipe de france. si, thuram joue au centre, Rima a raison- regarde la juve. Pires est plus effectif sur la gauche que la droite. a mon avis, la formation finale sera- Trezeguet/Cisse et Henry, les attaquants; Giuly Zidane Pires, les milieux; Viera/Maka, mileux/defenseur; Sagnol, Gallas, Thuram, Abidal/Zebina, les defenseurs. Barthez a toujours les problemes, et sa caractere, ben tout le monde sait ca :rolleyes:, alors jprefere ptetre coupet comme gardien.

5. devinnaru

devinnaru New Member

Mar 29, 2005

You are right...unfortunately he isn't as good a Center Back as a Right Back. Galas, Bomousong, and Mexes are clearly better.

6. ilv2

ilv2 New Member

May 30, 2004
    L'abbaye de Leffe

:eek:

you're kidding aren't you?

witness Thuram's form with juventus last season. Then take a look down south to roma and watch the trainwreck that was Mexes's defending. Granted it was the entire team that stank, but he made so many schoolboy mistakes t'was embarassing.
    Boumsong is not clearly better. He is good, was solid at rangers, and looked quality for newcastle before getting injured, but better than Thuram? No way.

anyways, a Gallas/Thuram partnership at back is like a dream- it IS clearly the best looking at both experience and current form. And with the choice of either viera, makalele, or both playing in front of them, it just got upgraded to a wet dream, for lack of better words. :D

btw. why do you feel the need to repost the same post in every thread? ;) curious, that's all.

7. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Barthez
    Viera
    Pires Zidane Henry
    Anelka/Cisse Trezegeut

for either level of play or other reasons, none of the underlined players are likely to ever wear blue in the foreseeable future.

the only real candidates for right back are sagnol and reveillere. giuly, wiltord, malouda are all on much better form to support the offense than this lot.

as for where thuram is best, i won't hazard to guess. but wherever you put him he'll be better than anyone else. if they gave the ballon d'or to defenders he'd have a closet full of them.

8. devinnaru

devinnaru New Member

Mar 29, 2005
    Still, someone should tell Domenech to play with just one defensive midfielder. Hopefully is should be Viera. Someone who can go box to box, and someone who has great ball control. Again, we need to attack.

9. essie_majedi

essie_majedi New Member

Jan 21, 2005
    So. Cal
    ------------------------barthez--------------------
    evra----------gallas---------------thuram----sagnol
    ------------------------viera----------------------
    pires----------------------------------------zidane
    -----------henry-----------------trezeguet--------
    ------------------------cisse----------------------

10. devinnaru

devinnaru New Member

Mar 29, 2005

I feel the need to repost the same post in every thread because I think its crucial France stop playing with two defensive midfielders and start scoring lots and lots of goals. And if someone could email/call/write Domenech, especially because he seems to favor 2 defensive midfielders, France will have a great chance of doing real well. Domenech should also choose players with excellent touch/ball control/skill because they, like Zidane, can cause great havoc. In that respect, Viera should be chosen instead of Makalele at this point in time. France needs to be adventurous and start scoring lots and lots of goals. The country needs to start a campaign "we crave....attack....attack.....attack."

11. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    trez, henry and cissé? there's at least one odd man out in that lineup. especially with an existential pirès in the team (in any case i think you've got him and zizou inversed)...

scoring 3 goals a game (rêve toujours ;) ) is no good if you allow as many or more, and this team looks wobbly to me.

12. devinnaru

devinnaru New Member

Mar 29, 2005
    Maybe this:

-------------- Barthez-----------
    Sagnol----Thuram--Gallas----Evra
    Giuly-------Viera---Zidane---Henry
    -----------Cisse--Trezegeut------

13. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    2 variants i like better:

--------Viera------Makelele-----
    Giuly----------Zidane-------Henry
    -------------Trezeguet----------

--------Viera------Makelele-----
    Wiltord-----Zidane-------Malouda
    ------------Cissé----------------

i think both these lineups could be used alternately. further notes:

- coupet instead of barthez, but that's just my marotte.
    - abidal instead of evra when healthy
    - reveillere should get a second chance at sagnol's spot, he's playing great football.
    - if we ever see trezeguet and cissé on the pitch together, then one of either domenech or myself is an idiot (i'm willing to say it's me, but...)

14. Mr Dante

Mr Dante New Member

Aug 11, 2005
    Dublin, Ireland
    Zizu a eu an conversation avec un person il n'a peut pas voire.

Il est 'locco'...:D

Roy Keane est plus bon.

Pardon moi pour ma mauvais Francais...:)

15. ilv2

ilv2 New Member

May 30, 2004
    L'abbaye de Leffe

lol, unfortunately the everyman would find it difficult to even get in contact with domenech. hell, football experts smarter who actually talk to him seem to find it hard to hammer some sense into his skull :mad: :rolleyes:. so don't expect any changes to happen by posting here lol.

while i agree we should be scoring goals, and attack is a great way to keep pressure on the other team, every coach knows that solid defending is the basis for any sustained dominance in attack. If you're too busy defending, the confidence lowers, your attacking (or touch players in this case) players have to play a style they don't like, everybody suffers. That's the justification for using two dm s.
    still, you're right, we do only need one dm. With our defense strengthened, and maka returning, we have a lot of options both for starting and for substituting.

anyways, my starting 11 for the immediate future:

----------Coupet-----------
    Sagnol-Gallas-Thuram-Abidal
    -----------Viera------------
    Giuly-----------------Rothen(domenech/pires, and rather see henry up front)
    ----------Zidane-----------
    ---Trezeguet---Henry-------

now with that, like I said, i'd rather see henry play up front, but he can drop back, let rothen overlap and see what kind of passing options that opens up.

more defensively, perhaps to wear down the other team, or of course, shut up shop:

----------Coupet----------
    Sagnol-Gallas-Thuram-Abidal
    -------Maka---Viera--------
    -Giuly---------------Rothen (again, domenech and pires :rolleyes: )
    -----------Zidane----------
    -----Henry/Trez/Cisse------

obviously this will take a lot of work from the wingers as most aggressive 4-5-1s do, but it shouldn't be too difficult because Zidane is so good at holding the ball. As for the lone striker, i'm actually favoring Cisse a little, because he has had some experience playing that role with the scouse.

16. Dominique Rocheteau

Dominique Rocheteau New Member

Apr 30, 2005
    Canada

now if we only had Pires again

we need to make Domenech hear some voices

17. Dominique Rocheteau

Dominique Rocheteau New Member

Apr 30, 2005
    Canada
    well since Trez is suspended for the next two qualifers, it will have to be him.

18. devinnaru

devinnaru New Member

Mar 29, 2005
    Makalele is very limited. I mean even Viera is limited compared to Brazil's Baptista. We already have four defenders, we need just one defensive mid, and 5 attackers. We need good passers of the ball, great ball retainers, and great movers to be champions. We need wings backs who can cross, dribble,and shoot.

19. fearmor123

fearmor123 New Member

Sep 6, 2004
    Dublin

20. ilv2

ilv2 New Member

May 30, 2004
    L'abbaye de Leffe
    agreed, we need great players :)

Nobody is going to be like Baptista, the guy is a freak of nature. Real is going to have a delight figuring out where to slot him.

I however, disagree with maka being limited as a bad thing. He is a DM, and he is arguably the worlds best at that position. Baptista for all his brawn, will not surpass Maka in that department. The reason why chelsea has been successful is because he is there to stop literally every attack and then distributes the ball well to start a counterattack. Viera has a few more offensive qualities, but my time watching EPL has shown that he can screw up defensively. In the DM position, we need Maka to do what he does for his club and give it to zidane, or the wingers whoever they end up being (don't count on pires being there). He may be limited to defensive duties, but his abilities make chelsea near impossible to score against, and let their attackers roam free to look for goals.

21. weaponx

weaponx New Member

Oct 11, 2004
    Grenoble
  22. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Zidane was imperial against Ivory Coast. I was also very happy with Maka, Malouda, and Henry.

23. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I don't know if anybody else saw this article but it certainly made me chuckle. The image of Domenech hiding behind Zizou's curtain in the middle of the night was too much....

'Mysterious voice' caused Zizou u-turn

24. jcmartins

jcmartins BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jul 22, 2005
    United States

Where did you see the image?

25. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    It was in my head I guess.... Domenech was the strange voice, and he was hiding behind the curtains in the middle of the night. That's how I pictured it.