Zizou Is Back Yeaaaaaah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'France' started by weaponx, Aug 3, 2005.

1. weaponx

weaponx New Member

Oct 11, 2004
    Grenoble
    GOD IS BACK WITH THE FRENCH NATIONAL TEAM !!!!!!!!

Déclaration de Zinédine Zidane :
    « L’équipe de France était la chose la plus importante qui me soit arrivé. J’ai bien réfléchi et je veux reprendre l’équipe de France. (…) Il y a un an de cela, j’étais catégorique et je ne veux pas revenir en tant que Zorro, en tant que le sauveur. Je réponds juste à quelque chose en ayant bien réfléchi pendant mes vacances. L’équipe de France m’a tellement donné que j’ai envie de l’aider. »

2. weaponx

weaponx New Member

Oct 11, 2004
    Grenoble
    CLAUDE MAKELELE AUSSI AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MAYBE THURAM? :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

3. fishbiproduct

fishbiproduct New Member

Mar 29, 2002
    Pasadena Ca.
    Ben ca alors....
    It's been confirmed by the F.F.F. now.
    He had announced it on his own website,
    nobody knew anything about it, and this has
    to be the first time he ever comes back on a
    decision he took.
    Huge news in France! (I'm listening to RMC)
    I'm pretty happy about this myself.
    He is the Messiah! :D

Edit: he'll be with the team for the friendly
    against Ivory Coast, August 17.

4. Breakwood

Breakwood Member

Mar 23, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    Now to get rid of Domenech and replace him with Le Guen.

5. fishbiproduct

fishbiproduct New Member

Mar 29, 2002
    Pasadena Ca.
  6. weaponx

weaponx New Member

Oct 11, 2004
    Grenoble
    :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

VIVE LA FRANCE !!!!!!

7. jambon-beurre

jambon-beurre Member

Mar 12, 2005
    France
    UNBELIEVABLE ! I thought it was an hoax ! I'm shocked !!!

8. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I almost crapped my pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zidane has to start being talked about in the same order as Pele and Maradona.... If he can resurrect this French team, he'll be the greatest player ever!

Zidane, Makelele return to French fold

9. weaponx

weaponx New Member

Oct 11, 2004
    Grenoble
    He is already the greatest player ever :D :D :D

10. Ombak

Ombak Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Apr 19, 1999
    Irvine, CA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Zidane et Makelele, c'est deja beaucoup mais il serait encore mieux pour l'equipe nationale, a mon avis, s'ils reviennent et Henry et Vieira ne sont pas selectionnes pour l match amical et, en suite, les eliminatoires.

Ce serait une equipe beaucoup plus forte, pleine de confiance et capable de gagner les points necessaires pour se qualifier meme dans des conditions adverses.

11. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    Zut alors! Zizou and Makelele are back for Les Bleus :eek:

Hmmm. But Domenech is still in charge....:rolleyes:

12. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
  13. SoulflyTribeFC

SoulflyTribeFC New Member

Mar 24, 2002
    Bad news for Switzerland, Israel and Ireland, but good news for the rest of us who enjoy watching him play.

14. lefutur

lefutur Member+

Sep 2, 2004
    Brooklyn, NY US
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    dont get greedy man. thats like winning the lottery and complaining about the taxes.

lets PARTY!!!! :D

15. lefutur

lefutur Member+

Sep 2, 2004
    Brooklyn, NY US
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    well with makelele back you could be right about vieira but who would you play instead of henry? trez and cissé?

i actually think henry and trez play well together. henry doesnt score alot be he always seems to be involved when trez does. trez is the target man and henry drives the defense nuts with his runs and dribbles.

16. FredGavioes

FredGavioes Member

Nov 30, 2004
    Boston/MA
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    nooooooooooooooooooo i did not needed to see this!!!!!!!!!!!!! everything was going so great, why comeback noww??? only to cause us trouble??? (Brazilian user scaredd shitlless cuz the genius has come back)

17. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Well, Brazil won't have to worry about Zidane for a while anyways....... Ireland is the one shaking in their booties right now.

18. frostdude1

frostdude1 Member

Aug 2, 2004
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Ronaldinho OWNS Zidane :D

19. Ombak

Ombak Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Apr 19, 1999
    Irvine, CA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    They do play well toegther, but I put Henry along with Vieira because they seem to be bad for the team - bad locker-room influence especially. A good Henry, who isn't laughing at his teammate's inclusions though and who plays his role on the field would definitely be better than no Henry.

20. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    And Lampard owns Ronaldinho......

21. frostdude1

frostdude1 Member

Aug 2, 2004
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    If I recall .... wasnt it Ronaldinho that kicked Lampard out of the world cup ;)

22. maturin

maturin Member

Jun 8, 2004
    And who kicked Ronaldinho out of the CL? :D

23. Tony the French

Feb 28, 2002
    French Rivieria
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Yeaaaaaah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I really don't think that I could have gotten better news today.

25. Pierre-Henri

Pierre-Henri New Member

Jun 7, 2004
    Strasbourg, France.
    [​IMG]

The French Federation, after having asked for an armistice, now knows the conditions dictated by the opponents.

The result of these conditions would be the complete demobilization of the French defense, midfield, and strikers, the surrender of our tactics and the total occupation of French half-pitch territory. The French Team would come under Brazilian tutelage.

It may therefore be said that this armistice would not only be a capitulation, but that it would also reduce the country to field domination.

Now, a great many Frenchmen refuse to accept either capitulation or field domination, for reasons which are called : honour, common sense, and the higher interests of the country.

I say honour, for France has undertaken not to lay down hope save in agreement with her Supporters. As long as the Supporters continue to believe in the qualification, the Federation has no right to surrender to the opponent.

I say common sense, for it is absurd to consider the struggle as lost. True, we have suffered major defeats. We lost the 2002 World Cup through a faulty tactic system, mistakes in the conduct of ball, and the defeatist spirit shown by the Federation during recent games. But we still have a vast League, our training centers are intact, and we possess large sums in gold thanks to TV agreements. We still have the gigantic potentialities of French club teams. The same game conditions which caused us to be beaten by Senegal and Danmark can tomorrow bring victory.

I say the higher interests of the country, for this is not a Franco-Brazilian contest to be decided by a single game. This is a world cup. If the powers of stylish soccer ultimately triumph over those of boredom, what will be the fate of a France which has submitted to the opponent ?

I, Zinedine Zidane, now in Madrid, call on all French players who are at present on European soil, or may be in the future, with or without their shoes ; I call on all playmakers and skilled passers who are at present on European soil, or may be in the future, to get in touch with me.

Whatever happens, the flame of the French resistance must not and shall not die.