Zidane News Conference

Discussion in 'Italy: National Teams' started by Le Zebre, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Le Zebre

Le Zebre Member

May 10, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    He said pretty much nothing.

All he said was that Materazzi said something similar to what the lip readers are saying. Which lip reader is the real question. They went on to ask about his problems with Domenech as well.

2. Le Zebre

Le Zebre Member

May 10, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I re-watched it and Zidane said he insulted his sister and mom more then twice. He says he doesnt regret doing it because then it would excuse what Materazzi said. When Matrix grabbed his jersey Zidane turned to him and said he can buy it from him after the game. Them Matrix went off.

3. AmericanRosanero

AmericanRosanero New Member

Dec 11, 2004
    St. Louis, Mo
    Sooooo in other words, he let Matrix get into his head, and he pulled the dumbest move of his otherwise-illustrious career.

Got it.

4. bestianera

bestianera New Member

May 21, 2001
    Valvasone
    the Zidanes are a classy act throughout...his mother said Materazzi should be castrated, and his balls served to her on a plate.

As bad as Materazzi is, he's no match for these guys

5. Regency

Regency Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Toronto
    No mention of racism or religion?

6. Le Zebre

Le Zebre Member

May 10, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    He said it was something that hit close to home and that was very disturbing for him but never mentioned race or religion just his sister and mom.

7. bestianera

bestianera New Member

May 21, 2001
    Valvasone
    just saw on the italian tv: no mention of racism or religion.

8. Le Zebre

Le Zebre Member

May 10, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I'm also sure of what he said because i heard it straight from his mouth with no translation. That european french is sure sexy :)

9. 'Uaglio

'Uaglio Member+

Jun 8, 2004
    NYC
    Much Ado About Nothing

So much for the "racial" taunts. The newspapers that printed that garbage should issue apologies to Materazzi.

As for the insults of his mom and sister, Materazzi denies insulting his mom. His sister on the otherhand LOL

What a joke Zidane is. Proves our point that he's a psycho and lost it.

10. Batcave Brigade

Batcave Brigade New Member

Aug 11, 2001
    Jersey City, NJ
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Zidane said...

Sounds like he carefully planned the violent and disgusting attack because he knew their couldn't be any future suspensions.

11. Le Zebre

Le Zebre Member

May 10, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    That's not what i heard him say. He said he did it because there are certain things that get to him and that are close to his heart. He said to the guy, do you think i wanted to do this with only 10 minutes left in the World Cup final in my last game? He said what Materazzi said was enough to warrant him headbutting Matrix and that he would do it again if the situation came up. He also said there was ZERO interaction with Materazzi all game and that was the first time they spoke.

12. bestianera

bestianera New Member

May 21, 2001
    Valvasone
    I smell a sore loser

13. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul12o.html

anyways back to reality.. here is a link where zidane makes up a story about materazzi insulting his mother and father

materazzi replies basically.. i didnt say that... i never make fun of anyones mom because he lost his mother at the age of 15 and had no idea his mom was in the hospital

...i wonder what the next story zidane is going to come up with to save his precious golden ball award

14. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Ma perche non si puo mandare via a quell essere oppure lo cacciate fuori dal forum? Dev'essere proprio un cafone? Si vede che i signori nascono ma i cretini moiono e io mi meraviglio che non e' morto ancora! hehehe!
    che risate ciao!
    Here is the article & link:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2006/teams/france/5174758.stm