Zeman + Cissé

Discussion in 'Olympique de Marseille' started by om4ever, Jun 15, 2006.

1. om4ever

om4ever New Member

Apr 16, 2004
    Droit Au But
    Pape Diouf and José Anigo have reached an agreement with Czech trainer Zdenek Zeman.

Also, Djibril Cissé will be Olympian next season. l'om and Liverpool agreed for a loan with option to buy.

2. maturin

maturin Member

Jun 8, 2004
    Link please?

This is fantastic news. :D

3. om4ever

om4ever New Member

Apr 16, 2004
    Droit Au But
  4. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    Cisse will be out for at least 5 months. Im surprised they still want him.

5. quentinc

quentinc New Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Annapolis, MD
    I'm guessing that omnet is a message board.

6. Allez Lyonnais

Allez Lyonnais New Member

Jul 26, 2005
    TX
    Why don't you give Luyindula another try? I mean, he's had a very good season on loan.

7. ilv2

ilv2 New Member

May 30, 2004
    L'abbaye de Leffe
    and sometimes not a reliable one. I remember they reported a done, pretty big signing last year and had everyone believing it for a week or two before they came to their senses and realized that it just didn't happen.

that said, i want to see djib at the velodrome. It's not good for the other clubs, but it's good for ligue 1.

8. Tsigalko

Tsigalko Member

Jun 14, 2006
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    I'm woried about Cissé. Two broken legs in a row now. I'm not sure how that will play out. But I hope that he manages get back in the same form he had in Auxerre.

My confidence in Luyindula is 0%

9. Tsigalko

Tsigalko Member

Jun 14, 2006
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
  10. L'OM15

L'OM15 New Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Hamden, CT
    If he stays healthy from October on I'm sure he'll score plenty of goals back in France and with a regular starting spot. Now we just have to figure out if Ribery leaves who will be providing the bullets for him from midfield.

11. kobashi

kobashi New Member

Jul 12, 2006
    a fit Cisse will score plenty of goals for Marseille don't worry about that!!

12. Cisse_#_9

Cisse_#_9 New Member

Jul 11, 2006
    As a Liverpool fan I'm disappointed to have lost Cisse. At Auxerre he was awesome and still has bags of potential. Rafa Benitez didn't really back Cisse or show much confidence in him. He never had a real run of games as a striker and more often than not was coming on as a sub. This move is very good for Cisse as he will be playing week in week out again and the club have alread shown huge faith in Cisse so his confidence should be sky high. The Injury shouldn't be too much of a problem. Cisse has huge mental strength and an ability to recover very quickly. He should be on fire next season and I can't wait to see him playing week in week out in Lique 1. Just have to try and convince Ribery to stay now.

13. Ghostface

Ghostface New Member

Jul 18, 2006
    Detroit, MI
    I think Cisse is a great pick up for them. He is still reletivly young and will grow ALOT as a player IF he can stay healthy. He should be great when he comes back.

14. SportBoy333

SportBoy333 Member+

Jun 27, 2003
    Cisse could be the best transfer of any French team this offseason if he returns to form. He's certainly better than any player Lyon and PSG have brought in so far this summer transfer season. Of course theres still over a month to go before the window closes.

15. lefutur

lefutur Member+

Sep 2, 2004
    Brooklyn, NY US
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    the news reports are saying he may be fit some time in October. Lets hope there are no lingering effects from the 2 injuries.