Zarco team suspension?

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by swboone, Jul 28, 2002.

1. swboone

swboone New Member

Jun 25, 2002
    A quick scan reveals no discussion of Zarco's suspension from the SJ game last week for violation of team rules. Jeffries indicated to the DMNews that it was handled internally and he was ready to move on.

The speaks volumes toward Jeffries' style...one could argue both positively and negatively. More importantly, however, the lack of details communicated to the masses (that I've read, anyway) is to be applauded.

2. sweeper33

sweeper33 Member

Jul 24, 2000
    Let's just hope that Zarco is out of the dog house and back into the lineup this Wed so we will NEVER have to watch Olivares again!

3. sockerfan

sockerfan New Member

Sep 1, 2001
    San Jose
    Zarco has been and will continue to be on the dog house until the season is over.
    The reason why the coach won't give any details,is because they were both at fault.....

15/30

4. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    does he suck that badly?

5. Jeff

Jeff Member

Apr 14, 1999
    Alexandria, NOVA
    Interesting. I was wondering why he didn't play Saturday night, granted I don't follow the Burn all that closely. Maybe I should pay more attention. ;)

6. Burn20

Burn20 New Member

Jul 29, 2000
    NJ
    So what could he have done that was so horrible that Jeffries allowed the a$$kicking we got from SJ and the loss of 3 points against Colorado? Maybe we would have had the same end results in those games, but I doubt it. I am starting to think maybe it's Jeffries with the problems. What ever happened to putting the team before individuals? Or does that only apply to players and not the coach?

7. Chamo

Chamo New Member

Aug 9, 1999
    Plano,TX
    The Zarco situation of 2002 is all too similar to the Graziani issue of 2001. I will eat 3rd degree's proverbial hat if Zarco is here next year.

It is a shame too. Zarco is one of the best 3 players in the history of the franchise.

La locura rojinegra.

8. sweeper33

sweeper33 Member

Jul 24, 2000
    Watch a game tape from last Saturday. Even when all alone with the ball he looked like he didn't know how to dribble. No plan, NO defense. Standing around during the first Rapid goal. My dog plays better ball.

Ship him out, use my FedEx account.

9. inferno man

inferno man Member

Nov 26, 1999
    Texas
    So, who's it going to be in 2003?

10. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    how dumb can mls be?
    how or why would they hire a player that got fired from his last club for being to slow and to useless?