Zamparini's racist remarks to Mutu...

Discussion in 'Palermo' started by ToonUSA, Mar 12, 2007.

1. rizzuto123

rizzuto123 Member

May 3, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    ahahahahaha

2. Gioca

Gioca Member

Jun 13, 2004
    Hartford
    Club:
    US Città di Palermo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Giuseppe Biava:
    “Zaccardo shouted him to throw out the ball, Barzagli and I tried to get him but we slope. Not only us, but also Mutu had realized that Guana had fallen to the ground, but Mutu instead of stopping himself continued to play and scored. Certainly it wasn’t a good act, but he was right, according to rules. Moreover some minutes before we putted out the ball because it seemed like Mutu was injured”.​

http://www.ilpalermocalcio.it/en/0607/news_scheda.jsp?id=6838

I'll take the word of the respected Palermo defender over the cokehead gypsy's. Thank you and gooooooooood night.

3. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    What about the word of the guy who fell?

http://www.fiorentina.it/notizia.asp?pagina=6&IDCategoria=&IDNotizia=48159&Posizione=

Guana: "La verità è che ho provato a prendere il pallone che mi aveva passato Diana ma sono scivolato in partenza e ho fatto un movimento strano dopo il quale ho sentito indurire la coscia sinistra e sono andato per terra."

Guana: "The truth is that I tried to reach the ball from Diana but I slipped at the beginning and I did a false movement. Then, I felt my Left thigh stiffen and I went to the ground".

The video evidence proves this to be true as Mutu had the ball and started attacking before the player went down to the ground. :rolleyes:

4. luciusmagister

luciusmagister New Member

Feb 23, 2004
    7th Heaven
    These were racist comments no doubt...but have you ever heard of Jesus Gil, ToonUSA? Now there was a controversial owner! Almost on par with Chelsea's. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Gil

5. decola

decola Member+

Sep 12, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    I didn't see a problem with Mutu's goal, especially as it looked like he didn't even see Guana. I hope Zamp leaves, he's an entertaining chairman, but doesn't seem to care much for the club. The comments just put more pressure on the team, and frankly, is just looking for excuses for otherwise mediocre performances.

6. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    No response Gioca?

7. mattteo

mattteo Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Zamparini is a total asshole.

8. Pakalolo

Pakalolo Member

Apr 27, 2006
    at home
    doesn't change the fact, that Zamparini used racist remarks. just like you...

and PULEEEZE, don't try to deny that you are racist. or do you want to claim that it's correct to call Mutu a 'cokehead gypsy'? :rolleyes:

9. FNU

FNU BigSoccer Yellow Card

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Talk about a late response. :rolleyes: Troll harder next time.

10. Pakalolo

Pakalolo Member

Apr 27, 2006
    at home
    oh, the racist thugs help each other... no surprise, considering tyour comments in the threads concering racism and violence in Italian soccer.

11. rizzuto123

rizzuto123 Member

May 3, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

He is :eek:, thanks for the clairification

12. JumpinJackFlash

JumpinJackFlash New Member

Mar 15, 2007
    Soviet Britannia
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Kazakhstan
    I think the point was that you bumped (pun intended) a 328392 year old thread without adding anything substantially new to it. Isn't cocaine white too?? Or is that racist because its produced in South America.

13. FNU

FNU BigSoccer Yellow Card

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Troll harder.