Youth Soccer Camp - Heavy Quakes Player Involvement

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by EnglishFootballFan, Oct 29, 2003.

1. EnglishFootballFan

EnglishFootballFan New Member

Mar 11, 2001
    SF Bay Area
    All

This looks great and has heavy involvement from Joe Cannon, Richard Mulrooney, Landon Donovan, Craig Waibel, Tim Hanley and others.

Sign up quick as this seems very unique and space looks limited ... what a great holiday gift?

http://www.cmsoccercamps.com

2. EnglishFootballFan

Mar 11, 2001
    SF Bay Area
    For those interested the phone number to call for further information is 408 691 1072; Joe Cannon is on the outgoing message :) !

While I am at it the other contact details are:

info@cmsoccercamps.com

CM Soccer Camps
    PO Box 61894
    Sunnyvale, CA 94088-1894

3. IBleedTeal

IBleedTeal Member+

Jun 2, 2001
    Yves Fiat
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nice. Mulrooney will teach how to play, Joe how to sit on the bench, Donovan how to dive, and Waibel how to break someones leg.

If I had more time i'd be in.

4. IBleedTeal

IBleedTeal Member+

Jun 2, 2001
    Yves Fiat
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nice. Mulrooney will teach how to play, Joe how to sit on the bench, Donovan how to dive, and Waibel how to break someones leg.

If I had more time i'd be in.

5. EnglishFootballFan

Mar 11, 2001
    SF Bay Area
    Heavy Quakes Player Involvement

Hi

I thought with our tight online community here that the BigSoccerBoard alone would overload the phone lines but I understand that's not the case so if you call in or refer someone please ask them to mention that they learnt about the camp here.

Many thanks

6. EnglishFootballFan

Mar 11, 2001
    SF Bay Area
    Wow ... it's amazing a great game can do! With Mulrooney, Waibel and Donovan all coaching at this camp and their game performance of last night I understand that the voicemail box was full!

If you are interested I'd suggest you hurry up! What a great holiday present?!?