Your TOP 3

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by ShevaDani, Aug 25, 2011.

1. ShevaDani

ShevaDani Member

Jul 14, 2009
    MIGHTY EUROPE:D
    Club:
    FC Steaua Bucuresti
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I invite all AC MILAN fans and not only, to vote for the top 3 AC's players for each official game.By the end of the season, we will have our PLAYER of the season.
    The system is simple.Name your best 3 AC players for each game.For the players who are in your top 3,the 1st player gets 3 point ,2nd place=2 points ,3rd player=1,Based on the number of point received week by week, the first place will receive 3 points,2 points =2 points ,while 3rd place 1 point.
    I think it will be nice.Its allowed to put more the 1 player on the 1/2/3 place, but not more than 2.:p
    Last season,I think Thiago Silva was the named the best player by AC fans of bigsoccer.
    After each game, I will open a topic with "top 3 AC MILAN-x team".It will be open 2-3 days.
    If anyone is interested, could help me with this idea.If not, I will do alone!:p

2. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Sounds like fun..:):):)

3. kickball21

kickball21 Member

Jan 13, 2007
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    we could also extend the idea and put the worst 3 players of the game. the same thing but with negative points, and we'll see which player is the most hated by bigsoccer, haha

4. kckal

kckal New Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Valparaíso, Chile
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    My money is on Seedorf.

5. kickball21

kickball21 Member

Jan 13, 2007
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    haha probably. but its up for grabs. i havent seen taiwo play but the LB position is looking like a possible candidate

6. kckal

kckal New Member

Jun 22, 2007
    Valparaíso, Chile
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    All Antonini or Bonera have to do is show their face on the TV screen, they don't even need to get suited up and they are possible candidates as well.