Your series next season

Discussion in 'Hattrick' started by Buzz Killington, Apr 16, 2006.

1. Onionsack

Onionsack BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jul 21, 2003
    New York City
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I finished 6th in V.19 last season and destroyed my qualification opponent 6-1. So i will be back. However, the landscape of my conference has changed dramaticly. The D.IV demotee is not as strong as last years, the last years demotee recieved a new owner at the very end of last season (causing me to get 6th instead of 5th).

The two promoted teams..1 is trash the other is respectable but not threatening:

Here's the breakdown.

1. Rogues The iv relegated team is a midfield trainer that pulls passable midfield ratings and excellent-formidable defence ratings. His weakness is his attack. Pretty average for a D.V. team and well below what is needed in D.IV which is why he was auto demoted. Still he has enough class on his team to make a run for promotion and will be the one of the favorites this year.

2. Pink Crowns This is the new owner of the last D.IV demotee. She has absolutly no chance in hell of winning a game or even a draw in this conference. She will auto demote for sure with 0 points. Not sure what she is going to train, doesnt matter this is easy 3 points this year for everyone.

3. Hot Tamales Another midfield trainer, but has a very balanced squad. No real glaring weakness except perhaps he will not win midfield against his top two rivals this year (Rogues and Direwolves). Still if can out coach his rivals he could be in the hunt for a promotion qualifier in the end. Probably beyond my my club but i can see perhas stealling a point from him this year.

4. DireWolves Midfield trainer, has the top midfield ratings in the confernce but has average forward play and i find him to be tacticaly naive. Has potential to win the league this year though if he can iron out his weaknesses. HIm and Tamales are pretty even, they have split their season games each if the last 4 seasons. He should compete for the title.

5.Haymarket Hooligans Good team, he is my chief rival. I beat him last year when we both MoTS, he beat me later when i didnt MoTS and he did again. His attack is terrible and his tactics are crap. Got lucky last year to finish above me because he got the new owner of the best team in the conference in the last weak to get an easy 3 points the week after i faced the old team.

6. HOBOKEN SC I have 2 brilliant IM's to sell to strengthen my attack, by far the worst part of my club. Looking to bring in 2 outstanding forwards, a new trainee, and perhaps a strong winger. I expect to chalenge for a top 4 finish. Relegation is not a threat as there are 2 teams seriously lacking in class this year and 2 more that i should beat.

7TheFury Auto promotee from a bot league. His midfield is worst in league, and is a midfield trainer. Added to that he doesnt have the attack to pulll off a CA tactic. He will be crushed, and would need a stroke of luck to beat out #8 to stay up.

8. Black Water Krewe Not a bad promotee, decent midfield ratings, ok in attack, but his defense ratings are terrible and without smart tactics he will end up crushed. He does have a great keeper though. I know what i would do if i were him to stay up...wonder if he knows?

So there you have it. Three teams should compete for the title this year (Rogues, DireWolves, and Hot Tamales). Myself and Haymarket should battle it out for #4. The Fury and Black Water will end up in a relegation fight, and Pink Corwns is all but going down for sure.

The odds:

1. Rogues 2-1
    2. DireWolves 3-1
    3. Hot Tamales 7-2
    4. Hoboken SC 50-1
    5. Haymarket Hooligans 50-1
    6. Black Water Krewe 100-1
    7. The Fury 150-1
    8. Pink Crowns 1000-1

2. bmalek

bmalek New Member

May 6, 2005
    Jacksonville, FL
    V.210 (avg Hatstats)

1 - Fighting Accountants (219.5) : The Accountants missed their shot at promotion last season after losing in a qualifier to a strong IV team. I am not sure they are going to have the money or the trainees to make a run at it again this season. Team 1 of 4 that still has a good chance at the #1 spot.

2 - Heliopolis United (207.6) : It could have been Heliopolis that won the series last season, but a few bad breaks left them 1 point out. Another strong team that has a good midfield, but again not sure if they have the cash or trainees to make the #1 spot. Team 2 of 4 in the hunt.

3 - immigrant11 (New Team) : Poor new team that replaced a team that was averaging 190.9 Hatstats. They don't stand a chance at staying in V.210.

4 - Atlas Mademedoits (208.2) : I changed training late last season and sold off all of my starters and backup trainees and reoutfitted my team. Due to red cards I haven't had the chance to play my 'A' team yet to see what they are capable of, but my team is worth $5 million more than any of the other teams and my wages are going to be killer, so we have to hope for the best. I have some money left over from the sale of my players that I hope will carry me through the season and into first place for promotion, but am not sure how likely this really is. Team 3 of 4 in the hunt for #1.

5 - FC Bentonshire (188.9) : A fairly strong IV team that demoted last season and finished 5th in our series. V.210 was the 4th hardest V series last season and this finish just goes to show you how tough the matches are. I don't think they have a great chance at #1 in the series, but stranger things have been known to happen. With the other 3 teams duking it out, look for this team to sneak in a few key wins. Team 4 of 4 in the hunt.

6 - Hapoel TLV (153.4) : A team that has been around awhile in V.210, but their training is just not up to par with the others. Look for them to remain in 5th or 6th place. With the two new teams coming in, they have little to worry about as far as relegation goes, but doubt they can make the top 4.

7 - Springfield Isotope (147.7) : Looks like a fairly strong VI team, we will have to wait and see if the training keeps up. I doubt they pose a threat to the top 4 teams, but they should finish the season in 5th or 6th place and should be able to beat almost any team in a qualifying match to remain in V.210 for at least another year.

8 - Roaring Fork TsuFish (103.0) : Looks like a fairly new team with a below average training system. Along with the other new team they will finish out of the hunt and be relegated back to VI for another season.

3. Onionsack

Onionsack BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jul 21, 2003
    New York City
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That is a fellow BigSoccer team. I have played him in the BS cup a few times.