Your Best Deal [2]

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by appleCORR7, Jan 11, 2012.

1. shrtysskat8

shrtysskat8 Member

Aug 3, 2005
    Chicago
    Picked up this guy for $30 off Craigslist
    [​IMG]

Oli Coultas repped this.
  2. leodb89

leodb89 New Member

Apr 8, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I got a pair of Total AirZoom Total 90 II for under $200 this week, i have been casing them since they were released as the internet wasnt big then and they weren't released in australia.

Im chasing other Mercurial Vapor I and II's and have some I am looking to trade/sell, can someone show me the place to post a thread for that?

3. leodb89

leodb89 New Member

Apr 8, 2015
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    sorry to sidetrack the thread could you please send me a link to it, i can't see it

4. Pangu

Pangu Member

Jan 4, 2004
    Australia
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Haha, I'm quite the bargain hunter, from my first ever pair of predator precision's back in the day that I got from a retail department store here in Melbourne for $20 to my five pairs of umbro special I iv pro hg for $14 each :). Always on the look out for more bargains. Speaking of AZT 90 II's, managed to get a pair of them in the blue and white colourway for $15 :).

5. newone88

newone88 Member

May 2, 2006
    San Francisco
    Was visiting our east coast office earlier this week when one of my coworkers wanted to go to a near by local thrift shop to buy a new shoe because her's got damaged after we ate lunch so went along.
    I was shocked when I saw Nike Magista Obra selling for 30 dollars. They had 3 pairs but not my size (size 12 US). I ended up getting the 3 pairs to see if anyone might be interested from my friends or the guys I play pickup games with.
    I also snagged Messie F50 worldcup (30) and a veloce (20) both in my 9.5 US size.
    I shipped them back and they were waiting for me when I got home today...(-:
    IMG_8286 (1024x768).jpg

jessepv repped this.
  6. serginhobertholi

Feb 28, 2011
    Pará - Brasil
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Obra 30 dolars... what a deal!

7. Farrell

Farrell Member

Oct 14, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I haven't commented here for a while but I stumbled across some pretty good deals today.

Intersport on High Street Kensington in London is closing down in 6 days from now and are putting on an absolute fire sale.

I managed to pick up a pair of black and red Predator Instincts in FG, size UK10 for £40. I also picked up a pair of the Messi (World Cup tribal colourway) Adizero F50s in FG, size UK10.5 for £35.

It is pretty much half price on anything, including their sale stock. By lunch time today they still had some great stock.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Running_Man

Running_Man Member

Aug 16, 2013
    Asia
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Snapped up a pair of evoPower 1 FG recently from the bay . They were selling £39.99 and at the time they were offering buy 2 get 1 so i bought 3 pairs , all size UK 8 , one pair for myself and the remaining pairs to be resell .

Unfortunately part of the deal fall eventually as i was told by the shop that for unforeseenable reason they were unable to ship me 3 pairs instead of 1.

Still it's a good deal , £26.66 for a pair of evoPower 1 .

Adams88g repped this.
  9. Adams88g

Adams88g New Member

Mar 14, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    love to know the seller as after a pair of evoPower 1s Have LZ in a size 8 so hoping sizing is similar

10. Kalouda

Kalouda Member

Dec 18, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Had both in a size 9UK but found the LZ's were too tight but the EvoPower's were perfect size.

Best deal lately was getting Gareth Barry's match worn AdiPure 1 for £17.99

Made in Germany, soft leather, F50+ XTRX soleplate. Bargain.

JEN14 repped this.
  11. Running_Man

Running_Man Member

Aug 16, 2013
    Asia
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    user id : littlewoods-clearance in eBay , not sure if they still got size 8 UK for the EP1 but you can give a try .

They are based in U.K and they only ship domestic.

Hope this help.

Adams88g repped this.
  12. shrtysskat8

shrtysskat8 Member

Aug 3, 2005
    Chicago
  13. Jack Kowalski

Jack Kowalski New Member

Oct 27, 2015
    Club:
    Torquay United
    Posted this on the main thread but maybe more appropriate here...

Just a heads up on a deal I just stumbled across. Lovell Soccer currently have a 15% discount code on all the latest boot releases, so the latest Nike Electro Flare pack (I bought the Magista), X and Ace Primeknit, the new New Balance boots and couple of others.

The code is LSAUT15 and as far as I can work out applies to all of the boots here:http://www.lovellsoccer.co.uk/shop/collection/Autumn-2015

14. Oli Coultas

Oli Coultas Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Leeds
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    newone88 repped this.
  15. newone88

newone88 Member

May 2, 2006
    San Francisco
    You made my day...(-:
    It is amazing how some of these have no clue what they are selling. They will see predator or Mercurial somewhere on the label and will do a search and compare it to the most expensive items.)-:

Speaking of ebay, there are tons of the last Adidas F50 up for sale. All brand new without a box. I wounder if Adidas had a public sale or something like that. These people are all over the country and I wonder how they got their hands on them. All seem to be have plastic zip tie.

any trade secretes?

Oli Coultas repped this.
  16. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Anyone have any good promo codes for any online sites?

Soccerloco.com has at least 30% off on a lot of items (including new footwear, new Superflys for $209.99)

17. tilburysoccer

tilburysoccer Member

Sep 16, 2009
    KCMO
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    MiAdidas 11pro 2015 with HG sole plate.
    eBay = $40 shipped

18. Zaghe

Zaghe Member

May 13, 2009
    Hollywood,CA
    Club:
    Real Zaragoza
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Soccer.com has a 20% promo code, just add a pair of shin guards to your order and you will get 20% off on your entire order. I just place an order and it went through, we will see if they honor.

Promo Code: 16GUARD

19. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Any coupons for soccer.com?

20. Corkin23

Corkin23 Member

Feb 7, 2016
    N.Ireland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    If you ever want to sell a pair of the Obra i may be interested :D

21. newone88

newone88 Member

May 2, 2006
    San Francisco
    Sorry man, I ended up selling them to couple of friends and they got a darn good deal on them.

Corkin23 repped this.
  22. TGB1997

TGB1997 New Member

Manchester United
    England
    Jul 20, 2017
    My best boot purchase was a pair of 2014 Adidas F50 Adizero's in the pink and blue/purple colourway from an Adidas Outlet for £40 and they are still going 2 years later

23. Richard Grantham

Richard Grantham Red Card

Nottingham Forest
    England
    Nov 30, 2017