Young Bolivians abroad.

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by bolivar10, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I'm pretty sure JMP will never play for NT for as long as he isnt playing at a club, and Da Rosa.... i mean he is on fire, it would be messed up to leave a guy off like that to give some 'changitos' a chance to play with their training wheels on vs. the senior sides we will face soon.

But yes, i was expecting more youngin's on the list of convocados, i think i saw limberg gutierrez on there.... WTF is he still getting called up for??? Also there are some others which i dont recognize, and it seems platini rather go for experience than youth on the bench..... and at barely 17 i kinda don't blame him.

Those kids have the next qualifying rounds to show their shit. ANd i hope they bring bolivian soccer back to the next WC, in brasil!

2. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    its just i DOUBT thta da roas and hope that he wont be called uo for 2011 when wcq start and that well these kids should grab some experience now so theyll be ready by then..which is my philosphy but the thing is these kids are still too young the sub 17 ones..the sub 20 of 2007 is such a disappointment...no ggod players came out of there!

3. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I think i might be a little biased because i'm a tigre supporter, but Limbert Gutrierrez is doing pretty decent. He scores at least one goal in each game, and he scores at least 40% of the free kicks, and he has very good chances of scoring in La Paz from far away. Did you see the (i think 8) goals he scored in la liga?

4. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    This one flew over the radar, I dont remember seeing this here, but aparently Carlos Lampe was to have an offer from Cadiz, the same club that bough Pinedo.
    http://www.canalamarillo.com/noticia/2009-06-16/ofrecen-portero-boliviano-20090616.html
    http://blogs.lavozdigital.es/juegol...tero-boliviano-carlos-lampe-ofrecido-al-cadiz
    http://www.elnacionaltarija.com/Not...content&task=view&id=3126&itemID=50&Itemid=50
    This is a couple of months old but interesting to see, maybe there are other plans for him now, we'll see

5. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Not bad, the spanish second div. is always better than Bolivia, or any offer besides decent clubs in brasil and argentina.

And on Limberg, i thought he was as good as he'd get a couple months back. Hes over 30, and fat. Hes good... but only at the bolivian league level, which is at a slower pace, but is pure techincal skill which limberg is good at. Bring him to the pace of NT's, and he'd not do so well sadly. I used to love limberg, but now i even have to admit hes over the hill at this point. Unless he lost all his weight and was at like 150-160lbs with muscle, theres no way i'd consider him again...

6. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    the ARG league is the third best league in the world...boca is way better than the top teams in italy germany somein spain and england...just because moeny is poor in SA dont mean its worse

7. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    gustavo pinedo is playing on FC Chornomorets Odesa in the ukraine premier league....

8. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    WTF is up with bolviians and the ukraine now...

9. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    lol im starting to notice it as well

10. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    The Ukraine connection is simple - we suply the players and they supply the gas to get the teams to and from games.

11. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    im pretty sure theres more to it than that..like....for instance...just spitballing here buttttt maybe they think our players are actually good

12. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    hahahahaha.

Yea, i guess maybe marcelo moreno opened up the pipe line. Just like Andaveris and Colque ended up in albania. LOL

Its just gonna be another awkward soccer league interested in our decent players for a cheap bang for the buck.

13. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I was being fascicious, but you never know.
    Looks like Pinedo is getting playing time with his new club. I sent him a message to see how things are, when he replys will let you know.

14. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    hmm we need a good speedy FWD since none of the NT players are fast enough..bbut he needs to bulken up

also my research found a rudy cardozo playing for Ironi Nir Ramat HaSharon F.C. in israel...now i found this off google reading thru websites as well and wikipedia hes number 16
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolivia_national_under-20_football_team

...now idk if hes still there..but this is him in the sub 20

[​IMG]

also what about juan pablo zabala..i knoe fierro is in blooming...

15. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    GOod find.... i wonder why we havent heard of him sooner? What position is he?

16. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    rudy cardozo plays defense

and juan pabll zabala is a FWD both either 20 or under

17. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Rudy Cardozo is a friend of mine that I met while playing at Tahuichi, he is a left back and is currently back in Bolivia playing for Bolivar. He made his debut with Bolivar against San Jose and is now their new reinforcement. Very big things are expected from Rudy because as I remember he was extremely talented. SICK TOUCH! he was schooling me and my fruends at futsal.

18. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    do you think he has the potential to leave bolivia to play good soccer abroad.?

and what about juan pablo zabala?any word on him?

ALSO!
    alex pontons(the younger one) has moved up to the first national team of the u16 in ac milan youth ranks...its the first team unlike the team he played on last year which was ranked third..MOVING UP!

19. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Sure! I could definitely see him playing abroad, because as I remember he was really passionate about futbol, not like most bolivians who when they turn pro lose the passion and dedication for it. He was really humble and dedicated.

20. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ^^Sweet! Do you still keep in contact with him?

21. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Sadly! no.....he left santa cruz to go to La Paz to try to sign with bolivar and I didn't get a chance to get his email and stuff like that, but i did manage to get his signature because I knew he was meant for great things.

22. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i rlly hope ur right

23. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    http://www.la-razon.com/versiones/20100127_006985/nota_252_944242.htm

Good Points by ex nt coach Ovidio Messa, I really wasn't impressed with his work during his time as nt coach however he does have valid points about the lack of raising stars in Bolivia, And he also talks about this Bolivian Kid playing in Spain in the youth ranks of Athletico Madrid Carlos Mendoza 18, intresting.... hopefully he makes it to the first team.

24. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ^^^Hmmm..... anyone remember that kid that immigrated to spain a couple years back? He was in argentina i think with his father, he was a bolivar fan, and played for huracan's youth team? He was like the leading goal scorer, and in spain too for the teams he played at? He had like BIG clubs looking at him from spain and england? Anyone remember this kid? Or what happened to him? I forgot his name, but that was some details of his story.

25. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Great find thanks for the article.

Pretty much what many on this board have been saying for ages. Our teams are obsessed with bringing in half ass foreign journey men who take starting spots and money and are gone within a year or two. The youth systems in Bolivia are a joke and the young guys don't get a chance to play, instead teams are content on bringing out old retreads instead of bleeding in some young national talent.

It's a vicious cycle and is the main reason our teams haven't advanced past the first stage in Libertadores and why our NT has been a train wreck.

The kid you speak of is Luis Ali and if I'm not mistaken he's still only 15 or 16 right now. Last I heard was that he signed with Tottenham in England but couldn't join them until he was older. I think he lives in Barcelona with his mom. As far as the kid from Atl Madrid goes anything is possible but until they actually reach the first team then it's nothing to get too excited about, could be another Ortiz situation at Bayern.

edit: just checked atl madrid and this Mendoza kid is not in the reserve squad so he's probably in the third or fourth team.