Young Bolivians abroad.

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by bolivar10, Feb 27, 2009.

1. bolivar10

bolivar10 New Member

Feb 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    any news on any promising young bolivians playing in europe, im amazed that a shitty country like peru is able to get one of their players to go to holland in psv, and yet we have no big name clubs sign our players,

samuel galindo was very impressive he needs to start playing more like a sergio busquets and a viera type player though

2. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Peru has alot of talented youth. I'm not shocked they have more players then BOlivia in europe.

None the less, we have loads of talent, but the bad thing is that majority of our players lack the most important ingredient in euro ball... Speed and size. While size can be countered with raw speed (Messi, Donavon, Teves), it's still something we don't really have alot of.

3. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  4. invein

invein New Member

Jun 18, 2008
    Arlington, VA
    Nice. thnx for posting.

5. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Nice article, Sky sports is very reliable as to their stories, and i get goose bumps when I see this for one of our players. I hope this becomes real for him and not just talk and speculation. VIVA BOLIVIA

6. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Our number 9 and 10 will end up in Europe. They have all the right ingredients and talent. Galindo seems soo lanky, but his coordination is awsome for someone of his weight and size.

7. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I am happy for galindo, eventhough I wasn't very pleased with his u-20 performance. What I like the most is the two defensive wing backs they are fast great ball control.

8. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Good to see theres interest sparking wtih that kid, but we all remember the rumors of diego suarez getting looks by chelsea, and then for his agent and i forget which club screw him over with money.....

What team is galindo playing for? Is he tahuchi?

Edit: Real America??? Is that a second div. club??

9. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    From my understanding real America is a first division team in the Santa cruz league

10. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    So theres a seperate league than our national first division???? W-T-F??

11. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Each state has their own federation and then I believe the top 2 of each move to Copa Simon Bolivar where the winner goes to the national first division and the runner up gets to play with whatever team is in 11th place( in the national first division) and if hey win they also advance to the national first division.

12. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Hmm.... i didnt know that. I thought we were just deeper in like second divsion, thirds, etc.

thanks for clearing that up.

13. rolo01

rolo01 New Member

Aug 27, 2008
    Ashton, MD
    Club:
    CA River Plate
  14. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    nice..Fiorentina is doing well in Italy right now, but idk how their youth teams are doing...Good thing is that if he does a good job he could move up to the first division team in a few years and if not he's IMO on one of the top 5 soccer leagues in the world, so he would have the chance to move to some other good team in the future.

15. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Great league for sure! He will do well there. He's extremely tactical and will eventually be physically able to handle the physicallity of the league, as his size is excellent.

16. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    NO WAY!!!!! Galindo to Fiorentina. That would be tooo nice. Fiorentina is my fav. Italian Team. Hopefully he gets to go. They got good speed and their defensive backs love to go on the attack(hopefully their youth team does too).

17. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Nice, they must have a thing for tall bolivian players. Martins-moreno was tied to them before htey were outdone by Shaktar and the Hotspurrs. I hope he grows as a player there, learns to build muscle too, cause hes probably like 6'2 or 6'1 and like 160lbs.

Its starting boys. Our kids are finally getting noticed. Sooner or later our youth will be comparable to attention wise as other south american countries.

Imagine if the internet, or reception of games that are given world wide were around in the 80s. Etcehverry, Platini, Baldi', etc. all these players would have been playing and probably being constantly in the watchful eyes of big teams while in their prime.

Etcheverry was the closest of our players ever going to a big team, real madrid. It should only get better from here friends.

18. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I've been watching the Serie A more lately as i've noticed some changes. For years, although always having huge talent, the Italian style is so boring, but as of late I've noticed teams like Flore, Sampdoria and Genoa are playing a more attacking and physical game. I think once he builds more muscle, like Pedriel is, he can only get better.

Was reading more on the Galindo deal. The deal is supposed to be a 5 year deal. He is to have the physical after the tourney and then finish the year with real america. Then for the 2010 campaign he will start with Fiorentina's youth team before moving up.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/fiorentina-set-land-bolivian-whizkid-galindo-five-year-deal-242519
    http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=read&idsel=35089

19. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  20. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    judging by those two articles, he would be loaned to Real America until the end of the season...so in 2010 he would move to Italy and start training.

21. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    wow i think this is the start of the NEW golden generation!!....before you know it it will be justiniano,alvarez, and several others heading to europe!!

22. CIA

CIA Member

Dec 5, 2007
    Club:
    Hijos de Acosvinchos
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    What does he play?

btw, Fiore are and have been top four in the Serie A for a long time.

23. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    He is a straight 10 Midfielder. he's got a very nice touch and technique. he is able to change the tempo when the ball gets to his feet. he is also a Lefty and Tall (for a bolivian).

24. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    he has nimble feet for being so tall and lanky. Picture Peter Crouch if he could pass and shoot.

25. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Peter Crouch is the best example. That dude can shoot, but he can't pass well. Galinda can pass very nice, but his shots are..... average.