You read that right, one point...

Discussion in 'Manchester City' started by Manchester City, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Manchester City

Jun 17, 2007
    Zaragosa, Spain
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    As of right now, against every prediction prior to the season, City is but one point behind the Rags in the tables after each have played seven games. We should be above, but I am still satisfied with a position in the top five and would not mind it to be the beginning of the "Is Manchester is the most dominate football city in the world?" debate.

So, what are your lads' predictions for end-of-season position for both City and that other club.. forget their name (I'll have to look them up online)?

I am going with:

6. City
    9. United

2. Alan D

Alan D New Member

Nov 5, 2005
    York
    As much as I'd love us to finsh above them, I seriously doubt it - this season anyway. I'm going to go for us finishing 8th and them 3rd.

3. gdub171

gdub171 New Member

Jul 29, 2007
    California
    I think we should hope for a 7th or 6th. 8th would be a resonable finish and anything higher than 10 will be a success.

We MUST challenge for a UEFA Cup spot, even if we don't succeed to continue to bring talent in... since the money only goes so far.

4. Razcle

Razcle New Member

May 18, 2007
    Waterloo
    I can see us finishing 5th and United finishing 2nd. I will take that in a heart beat. I would love to crack the top four but I think next season that will happen.

Prove me wrong City!

5. CityBlues

CityBlues Member

Jul 25, 2007
    Alexandria, VA
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I really think we will be challenging for a UEFA spot. You are right we must! What a difference from last year....