You know you might be a FSW addict if...

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by wjarrettc, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    ---you have memorized "If you are over 30, over stressed, and have excess belly fat, Relacore is for you."

---You can Hum the FSW Report Intro.

2. Nicodemus145

Nicodemus145 Member

Jul 10, 2003
    AL
    i think i'm being plagued by unsightly belly-bulge.

3. RandyNA74

RandyNA74 Member

Jun 9, 2004
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    These are among the best ones yet!

4. taylor

taylor Member+

Jun 9, 2000
    Fav team: FC CARL ZEISS JENA
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Enzyte anyone?

How happy is Bob and what am I swining? ;)

5. BillQ

BillQ New Member

Oct 11, 1999
    Chicago, IL
    Looks like at least a 3 Wood. :)

6. Jeff the Canuck

Jeff the Canuck New Member

Dec 23, 2004
    the 'Peg
    ML will have a sweater on tonight. -58F / -49C today in Winterpeg!

I'm freezing my Carlos Machado's off!! :eek:

7. MasterShake29

MasterShake29 Member+

Oct 28, 2001
    Jersey City, NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's not so bad. According to Yahoo the low is only -22F today. A virtual heat wave!

8. jstlouis

jstlouis Member

Jun 23, 2003
    Winnipeg, Canada
    You know you might be a FSW addict if...

You think the FSWR Theme would be good addition to your CD Singles collection...(the production guys still won't dub it for me tho).

You try to imitate Max Bretos snapping his fingers in the Maximum Soccer intro after you've intro'd it from the desk...

You run up to the lead singer of the Jazz band at your company Christmas party and tell him he looks like Matt Brown's long lost brother (I have pictures)....and he goes "Who the hell is Matt Brown?"

J1

9. Jeff the Canuck

Jeff the Canuck New Member

Dec 23, 2004
    the 'Peg
    Jeremy,

Tell 'em how cold it is here in the 'Peg.

You know you're addicted to FSW when Carlos Machado dares you to stick your tongue on the set and it freezes.

10. wjarrettc

wjarrettc Member
    Staff Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Cliffs of Insanity
    Club:
    Carolina Railhawks
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You know you might be a FSW addict if....

It's 11pm on Christmas Eve and you realize you can't wait for Christmas to be over in order to get to Boxing Day!

11. Nicodemus145

Nicodemus145 Member

Jul 10, 2003
    AL
    ...if the kobe/shaq thing is still news to you.

did you guys happen to catch sportscenter last night?
    highlight #1: lakers v. miami (shaq's new team :D ) with emphasis on pre-game handshake, in which absolutely NOTHING happened.
    followed by kobe's and shaq's stat comparison...
    followed up by kobe's and shaq's response to the game...
    followed by the online question: who will win the title? shaq's team, kobe's team, or neither?...
    later on, people's responses to the handshake...
    later than that, shaq's and kobe's response to the handshake...
    later, the results of the poll ('neither' wins by a landslide)...
    and at the end, the top soundbites of 2004, and guess who wins? shaq, ripping on kobe

man, sportscenter is so gay. Long Live the Report!

12. ghazi

ghazi Member

Feb 27, 2004
    Chicago
    This thread is too damn funny. . .it's good to know there is an unseen brotherhood that shares my curiosities and oddities that none of my friends can understand. . . if i dared to let them know of it in the first place.

You know you are FSW addict if:

- you have wondered if Bobby McMahon could take on Chris Berman in a pubfight. . . i love Boomer, but i think the Scotsman must have a hell of a left hook.

- you see Linda Cohn's gummy smile and think, "Honey. . you are NO Michelle Lissel!"

- You have memorized every outfit the 50 yr old GILF wears in the Bowflex Commercial.

- You watched Peyton Manning throw a laser pass to Brandon Stokely to break marino's record and you jump up in front of your family, and yell, "Aww, he's spot on!!"

- You wait with lotion in hand at midnight, in only your boxers for the Girls Gone Wild commercial. . .and then lose your tempo when you realize that the commerical has changed so that the chick with the white skirt and the black thong on the table with her skirt blowing over her butt has been removed. . . ohhh. . the humanity. :D

13. Z010 Union

Z010 Union Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    -- The Relacore commercial gets more and more tempting

-- My 10 yr old and 4 yr old have abandoned Saturday morning cartoons for FSW

-- My Brazilian/Portugese pronunciation of foo-che-ball is much better

14. OldFanatic

OldFanatic Member

Jan 12, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is this something realted to Kobe, Japan? You know, the city near Osaka on the Kansai peninsula? There was a massive earthquake there back in January 1995.

15. purojogo

purojogo Member

Sep 23, 2001
    US/Peru home
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You've lost your mind, man...I figured he was referring to that old Kobi/Shaq-Cobi/Shak thread back in the LA Galaxy boards ;)

16. OldFanatic

OldFanatic Member

Jan 12, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    :D I take great pleasure in being intentionally devious and ignorant at the same time, every now and then; especially on a thread of this nature.

17. biggyv

biggyv Member

May 18, 2000
    PGH PA
    . . . you realize that the Bundesliga is the world's most efficient league.

. . . you've watched highlights of Al Attihad's victory over Seongnam in the AFC Champions League Final 8 times.

. . . you fear that you're a member of the loneliest club on Earth, the Overweight Club.

. . . you find yourself saying, "Who needs Andy Gray and Martin Tyler???"

. . . you change the channel when Kelly Dalglish isn't on Sky Sports News.

18. JTorres

JTorres New Member

Mar 2, 2000
    The Globe-Chicago
    ... you wonder if those couples from the EnerX commercial are still happy together - "... yeah, stamina is probably a good way to put it."

... you liked the ol' FSW Report set better.

... you regret not ordering the Handy Stitch or Pasta Pro when you had the chance.

... you've seen more hours of Kelly Daglish delivering the Sky Sports news than watching her dad in action.

... you've seen more cricket highlights than NBA highlights in the past 30 days.

... you long for the days when you could watch Leon Richards & Billy O'Neil in youth team matches.

19. JTorres

JTorres New Member

Mar 2, 2000
    The Globe-Chicago
    oh ! and ...

...you were at Christmas dinner and you were trying to figure out a way to switch the conversation from the NFL playoff possibilities to the FSW Report's Top Five Goals of the Year - "... you see this wine glass is Zlatan Ibrahimovic and these water glasses are NAC Breda defenders ..."

20. Nicodemus145

Nicodemus145 Member

Jul 10, 2003
    AL
    Good Lord! Hook 'em while they're young, eh? I didnt think i'd ever see a post like that (though this generation's toons do suck. kids these days...) :rolleyes:

if FSW were a food, i'd swear there was crack in it.

21. Liv'poolFaninAZ

Liv'poolFaninAZ New Member

Oct 24, 2004
    Glendale, Arizona
    The Sad thing is .. I can relate to ALL of this! The good thing is I thought I was ALONE!!!!! It's good to have company!

Does anyone else sing "You'll never walk alone" to their child as a lullaby? :D

22. SJSoccerFan

SJSoccerFan Member

Feb 7, 2001
    . . . you ordered that video to learn how to build a professional rock garden and waterfall only to find out that it looks much easier on the video than in real life . . . Not unlike what happens if you get the GGW videos

23. Nicodemus145

Nicodemus145 Member

Jul 10, 2003
    AL
    ...if you turn on the tube to see michelle lissle clapping slowly and sarcastically, JSL with his face in his hands, and your friend asks what happened and you tell him bobby mcmahon just cracked a joke.

24. JTorres

JTorres New Member

Mar 2, 2000
    The Globe-Chicago
    ... you watched NFL football, college football & the NBA with friends, & relatives over the holidays and you couldn't stand all the commercials during the quarters.

How can people stand all those commercials during play? Baseball at least only breaks between innings (except for pitching changes). Give me FSW's broadcasts and 45+ minutes of continuous action any day or every day.

25. SABuffalo786

SABuffalo786 New Member

May 18, 2002
    Buffalo, New York

Oh, man. Repped.