You know you are a latin futbol player if...

Discussion in 'CONCACAF' started by FenoFutbol, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Intru

Intru Member

Mar 16, 2006
    Rochester, NY
    Club:
    Puerto Rico Islanders
    WTF are you talking about are you calling us stupid?, first I feel offended as a Puerto Rican and I take it as a racist comment and second your knowledge about the Puerto Ricans is completely wrong since atleast 90% of us are of European decent and only les than 1% has any indigenous routes!!

This thread is stupid and should be closed

2. NachoNation

NachoNation Member+

Jun 19, 2005
    GOAT Puzzle
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Just lock the thread. It's stupid on so many levels and this Cherry dude is making it even worse. He has a long history of being banned for racist shit.

3. av8tor

av8tor New Member

Nov 7, 2006
    Fuera del pais
    Shut it down, Morado.

4. pace8

pace8 Member

Aug 17, 2006
    Miami and Montreal
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    Although I do feel that the coment made previously was a very stupid and discreminatory ( not sure if thats a word) one, i must say it has nothing to do with race. Puerto rican is not a race, therefore the comment was not racist. Second, I hope you mean that 90% of puerto ricans have european blood, because many puerto ricans also have african blood. About 8% are fully black and more than 10% are mixed white, black, indigenous etc. Just thought I would specify. And yea...this thread is kind of stupid...

5. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    close

6. Pønch

Pønch Saprissista

Aug 23, 2006
    Donde siempre
    Yup.

This thread should die a horrible death.

7. CherryBomb

CherryBomb Red Card

Oct 27, 2006
    La La Land
    "A more recent study of mtDNA from 800 individuals found 61.1% as having Amerindian maternal mtDNA, 26.4% as having African maternal mtDNA, and 12.5% as having Caucasian maternal mtDNA."

http://www.kacike.org/MartinezEnglish.pdf

8. FlashEP

FlashEP New Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Waltham, MA
    yeah this thread is pointless....

just because someone is hispanic doesn't make them latin. Latin is a language that is the root to other modern day languages like spanish, french, and portugese. Meaning a hispanic person can be latin, a black person can be latin, a white person can be latin. simple as that

9. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    CANDADO :rolleyes: