News: You are invited to The 2008 Fitness Challenge

Discussion in 'Philadelphia OT' started by Chadisa, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Chadisa

Chadisa Member

Feb 25, 2008
    South Coatesville,PA
    Hey guys,

You have been cordially invited to participate in The 2008 Fitness Challenge!!! What is The 2008 Fitness Challenge? I am glad you asked. The 2008 Fitness Challenge is a 16 week endeavor that will lead you down the road to a healthier you!

If you have ever thought to yourself “I wish I worked out more” or “I would work out if I had someone to do it with” or even “I wish I had his/her body”, then this challenge is for you. The challenge will start on October 5th and run through January 24th.

There are two main brackets you can register for; Weight Loss and Muscle Gain. Each bracket is then broken down into men/women and competitive/just for fun divisions. We did this so everyone could feel comfortable. If you just want some encouragement and partnership then the Just for Fun divisions are for you. If you are looking for something a little more competitive where you really push yourself to win your division, then the competitive divisions are for you.

If you would like to sign up for The 2008 Fitness Challenge please go to http://fitnesschallenge.ning.com/?xgi=bMhlap1 and sign up for a division that you would feel most comfortable.

You are also encouraged to invite as many people as you can to also join the challenge. The more people participating in the challenge the more people are taking the steps to become a healthier person.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Chadisa