You 8-2 See One Team Score 9 Times- The Other Teams Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Eddie, Aug 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    Really happy for Rayo. Cool team.

4x4s repped this.
  2. madridista_hr

madridista_hr Red Card

Real Madrid
    May 21, 2009
    Here
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    If it was our player, the answer would probably be - burgers. ;)

3. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    The Bayern game was always going to be a stretch .

4. lukita

lukita Member+

Real Madrid
    Aug 13, 2019
    Modric's doppelganger Lovro Majer who Rennes signed as Camavingas replacement has been the best signing in the French league this season so far. 3 assists today, only 23 as well.

Deep Pal repped this.
  5. REALFOREVER

REALFOREVER Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    If Rayo can squeeze into a European competition for next year, I wouldn't mind loaning them a couple of the top Castilla players. I like their style of play and they are basically playing in a Madrid suburb.

Deep Pal, Saeta Rubia and hector_br repped this.
  6. Hsain85

Hsain85 Member+

Mar 28, 2006
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Sign him.

Serengeti_Boy repped this.
  7. lukita

lukita Member+

Real Madrid
    Aug 13, 2019
    [​IMG]
    What easier way of replacing Modric than with his clone?

Excape Goat and Deep Pal repped this.
  8. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Will Barca spend significantly in January window? I reckon La Liga wage limit might have increased with stadium revenue back on. Missing out on Top 4 could be disastrous for them financially. CL qualification alone is worth 70 ME+ in TV share for a club like Barca. Won't be surprised if they take another big loan to sign couple of attackers.

Deep Pal repped this.
  9. Seoul Villan

Seoul Villan Member+

Feb 16, 2011
    Really who could they get that would have a significant enough impact? I’m guessing there are some players in the Dutch league or Germany, but pinning hopes of a top four on a young player like that seems too ambitious.

Farca will get help from the league to finish in the top 4, they know how much they depend on the revenue, so the fix is in.

saadomar and Deep Pal repped this.
  10. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    They don’t need to sign anyone because Dembele is better than Mbappe.

Anon., Deep Pal, Digital and 5 others repped this.
  11. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Almost all the espn fc "pundits" are 100% sure Barca will finish in the top 4, If you know enough about the reliability of their predictions, I'd say they're good to go! :p

12. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    If anyone thinks the league is gonna let them miss out on European football, you’ve not been paying attention.

All they have to do is hover around the top 7 and the league and refs will take care of the rest.

Anon., temesgen, Deep Pal and 4 others repped this.
  13. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Didn't like Bellingham's post match statement. Openly talking match fixing damages the entire product, especially considering how loaded the topic is in the sport. I don't expect a player that's only there "for a good time, not a long time" as they say to consider this but that was quite immature.

Even worse that Dortmund are lining up behind him supporting that noise.

14. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    It was definitely something that was spoken of in their dressing room after the game. He came out and repeated it to the interviewer. The guy who asked the question said that he heard BVB officials who had come down after the game and went into the dressing room say similar stuff too. Bellingham Shouldn’t have said it like that. That ref has been convicted of match fixing many years ago.

Bellingham will definitely want those words back.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  15. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    I read Ferran Torres is almost certainly joining Barcelona this January. He's a good player, still very young and can grow. Already a national team player. But I don't know if he improves their attack at this point in time.

16. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    With what money? Or is it a free transfer? Or is it a charitable donation to the poverty stricken Catalan club from its previous employees.

Deep Pal and MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  17. 2Magia2

2Magia2 Member

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Jul 17, 2018
    If it happens it will be one of those creative deals like Arthur-Pjanic. Sell Ferran and get a Barca reject in return.

Pep will be like "We are forced to come up with such unique deals to save football. Remember Real Madrid paid 45M for some kid and destroyed football."

Saeta Rubia, Shay Z, Umar and 1 other person repped this.
  18. Saint Iker

Saint Iker Ronaldo's Right Foot

Dec 5, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Aren't Juve under some sort of scrutiny now for that Arthur-Pjanic deal potentially being suspicious? I mean City don't care about rules and regulations either way so I guess it wouldn't matter.

19. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Can't wait for Wednesday ;)

FF7GudiUYAUk5pn.jpeg

20. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Immaturity. He shouldn’t have said it but I’m sure he’ll learn from it.

Things like that are best left inside the club.

RaMaaa and Digital repped this.
  21. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I dont see the problem with the statement. Obviously a ref who has been found guilty of match fixing shouldn't be officiating games anymore, let alone the biggest rivalry in the country. It would and should raise these questions.

Am I missing something or is it normal that corrupt people get to keep their jobs and be immune from criticism when they make questionable decisions.

22. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Did this ref actually get found guilty btw?

23. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Barca were 10 points behind Real Madrid when they appointed Xavi

Then Xavi changed everything in the team, implemented 10 rules, extra 2 hours training everyday, no late coming, cutting grass and brought back Tiki Taka

Now Barca are 16 points behind Real Madrid

24. Bear Crotch

Bear Crotch Member+

Jan 2, 2008
    Ohio, United States
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    We see this all of the time where the officials go to the monitor sometimes but not always and there's never been a reason given why.

It's either incompetency, corruption or both. When you get stonewalled by the officials in a big game in a play that's so obviously a penalty I don't think it's weird that players mention it.

In fact I find it weird when everyone from the players to the commentary team sometimes act like nothing happened.

25. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Well said.

Odd when you speak up about something wrong the person brave enough to say something is the problem.... not the wrong which shouldn't have happened.

This isn't a football only issue.