You 8-2 See One Team Score 9 Times- The Other Teams Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Eddie, Aug 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nir_O

Nir_O Member+

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Mar 16, 2019
    #17451 Nir_O, Sep 26, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
    M13: Barca lead 2-0 vs levante

How this levante team scored against us 3 goals ?!
    So weak!!

2. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Human players have varying performance levels. It happens.

Shay Z and Stiliyan repped this.
  3. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    I think people were too quick to write Barcelona off this early. If they win their game in hand against Sevilla they will be only 2 points away from us.

4. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Weak sauce to b1tch to your teammate in front of the cameras. This when you know Mbappe hasn't reached "real man" status, got something to say say it to their face.

I can just imagine the "he's playing against us" comments with Benzema the minute Vinicius doesn't set him up if he comes.

Deep Pal repped this.
  5. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It's better to backstab people and work behind closed doors to undermine them I guess.

6. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yeah, basically the league in neither won nor lost in October.

Deep Pal and Digital repped this.
  7. Nir_O

Nir_O Member+

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Mar 16, 2019
    Ansu Fati score in his return game. 3-0 Barca win. Poor levante

8. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As usual, Reguilon is getting torched defensively. Probably the worst player on the pitch today

Lyra, J-Mezzy, Shay Z and 1 other person repped this.
  9. Açores57

Açores57 Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yeah, there's enough quality there to make a push for the league. Atletico aren't all that convincing and we're bound to have some slip ups too. La Liga is a marathon, not a sprint.

10. Anon.

Anon. Member+

Sep 4, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Other than a decent cross to Son in the 80th min, Reguilon was poor today, Tomiyasu had him in his back-pocket the whole game.

11. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This Barca is crap. There’s no doubt.

Unless they dramatically improve, whist is unlikely, then they have absolutely no business winning the league.

Not to say the league is done, there’s been plenty of complete 45 minute stretches where we’ve looked nearly as bad in all honesty.

Deep Pal, Saeta Rubia and ImadEdd repped this.
  12. Seoul Villan

Seoul Villan Member+

Feb 16, 2011
    espn was creaming their pants on Fati scoring, he’s the next Messi blah blah….. I don’t know what the fuss is about him, he’s above average from what I have seen of him.

Deep Pal repped this.
  13. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    They need the ratings ?

14. Seoul Villan

Seoul Villan Member+

Feb 16, 2011
    Probably more anti-Madrid bias and pro Barca leaning if I had to guess. This has the way they have been for awhile.

saadomar, Digital, Saeta Rubia and 2 others repped this.
  15. Raul-7

Raul-7 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 17, 2006
    You can write Barcelona off all you want; fact is they have a solid team. Coutinho, Fati, Dest, Depay, Pedri, Demir, etc. would walk into most teams in La Liga.

Lyra repped this.
  16. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    Sad that this needs to be explained.

Oh absolutely. People go too far in there reactions. Good or bad. The story of the season isn’t even in the second chapter yet. It’s as of they’ve never seen a team improve or decline over a season. Some, not all, but some definitely throw the “this Barcelona is the worst Barcelona ever in the history of time” just so they can rip Real Madrid later if we don’t win the league.

Digital, YOUNGSTARS87, Anon. and 2 others repped this.
  17. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    So? Doesn't mean they are gonna be consistent enough to be genuine contenders. They had Messi last season and only finished 2 points ahead of Sevilla. I'd be shocked if they finish above 3rd this season in best case scenario for them. Coutinho has been crap at Barca after good initial 6 months in 2019. If Aguero stays fit for the rest of the season, maybe they will challenge.

18. DoughB

DoughB Member

Real Madrid
    Oct 26, 2020
    Giroud and Griezman? Even his coach(es)?

I hope you guys are right. :)

19. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Messi couldn't stand Griezmann either. At least Mbappe and him won a World Cup together. Giroud is modern day Emile Heskey. 0 goals and assists in the World Cup. Mbappe preferring a player like Benzema only shows his good taste. Which coach? If showing disappointment when taken off means a rift with coach, Ron has had one with every coach including Zidane. Mbappe was very supportive of Tuchel in his letter when PSG sacked him.

https://www.90min.com/posts/3909533...o-s-angry-reaction-to-las-palmas-substitution

DoughB repped this.
  20. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nothing new there, you only have to be a young Farca player, get on the pitch and kick the ball in the general direction of the goal and ta daaa you're the next best thing since sliced bread

Bear Crotch and YOUNGSTARS87 repped this.
  21. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Griezmann followed an nba player around for what seemed like an entire summer, his brother was trying to get a clothing line off the ground, overall just a guy that in my opinion maybe stopped making football a priority and more of an occupation.

DoughB and Saeta Rubia repped this.
  22. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    he spent a couple summers working in film too

DoughB repped this.
  23. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    1442585185413832713 is not a valid tweet id

Nathanial Essex repped this.
  24. DoughB

DoughB Member

Real Madrid
    Oct 26, 2020
    Giroud not being that impressive as a player shouldn't be confused for bad professionalism. Ofcourse he chose Benz, who wouldn't.

I agree about Griezman's entitled mindset and him being overrated, but i just hope that really was the reason for their little rift. Him being mad at the coach a couple times for being substituted and simply comparing that to Ronaldo isn't something i can 100% agree with.

He's an absolute tool for sure. Never been a fan.

25. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    There's good reason to assume his recent outbursts are partially fueled by frustration of being in a situation he didn't want to be in.

He spent the entire last season saying he wants more responsibility, more accountability, and in turn gets less. It feels like the club doesn't understand him at all.

DoughB and Bear Crotch repped this.