Yoon Bitgaram Rangers Interest

Discussion in 'Korean Players Abroad' started by redknights, Nov 14, 2011.

1. olijolly

olijolly Member+

Aug 30, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    yep he's got to stop now with the bitching.
    I hope he learns to play defense that extra year or so that he's in the K League :)

2. koreansock

koreansock Red Card

Sep 28, 2009
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    There is nothing that stops Yoon Bitgaram from being angry about this transfer--trades have upset many players in the past--but at the end of the day he's going to have to be a professional and abide by it. He signed his name on a contract that says he can be traded to any other club. Place your emotions aside: this is how business works in the adult word. Whatever your contract says is possible can be done. Only thing unprofessional here is his agent going to internet radio and crying about this transfer. He's not paid to go on the internet and complain.

The transfer as of now doesn't even look like it's going happen so I think we should all just leave the conversation as is and discuss his potential move to Rangers instead.

There's pressure from the fans to allow him to move to Rangers. After watching K-League grow so much the past few years, I'm disappointed that Korean fans still remain complete suck ups to Europe. Fans should be upset at Yoon Bitgaram for wanting to go to a fast-rotting shithole that we've all concluded it to be from watching Celtic the past two years. I'd say let him go to the Rangers or wherever the hell he wants to go, because it won't be long before he comes right back to K-League.

3. gambeta

gambeta Member

Sep 21, 2009
    It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the whole Chelsea nonsense was his agent's bluff to put pressure on Gyeongnam. I actually chuckled when I read the news on Naver a few days ago.

4. gambeta

gambeta Member

Sep 21, 2009
    What I really want to know is why in world Yoon Bitgaram is so desperate to play in Scotland. I mean, no one can stop him from wanting to go there, but why? Why would you want to play there? For what reason? Does he actually admire Scottish football or is he still pissed about being accused of getting involved in the match-fixing scandal and wants to leave?

5. koreansock

koreansock Red Card

Sep 28, 2009
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    Kim Jooyoung provides you with an answer: "Yoon Bitgaram doesn't watch football."

He obviously hasn't been watching Ki Sungyong.

-------------------

http://sports.news.nate.com/view/20110621n06964?mid=s1000

그렇군, 그런데 이건 진심으로 궁금한 건데 윤빛가람은 정말 K리그 안보나.

걔는 진짜 안 본다. 경남 클럽하우스에 가면 상대팀 경기를 CD로 구워서 특정한 장소에 놔둔다. 볼 사람들은 거기에서 가져가서 보면 된다. 나는 항상 보는 편인데 그래도 후배 챙겨주겠다고 윤빛가람한테 가져다 주면서 “너 이거 봤어?”했더니 “안 봤는데요”라고 하기에 CD를 내밀었다. “그러면 봐”했더니 아주 쿨하게 “저 안 봐요”하더라. 그러면 CD를 내밀었던 내 손은 얼마나 민망한가. (박)주영이 형도 축구 보는 거 정말 싫어한다. 챔피언스리그 결승도 안보고 자기 나온 경기도 안 본다. 재미없단다. 자기가 짱인줄 아는 모양이다.

6. HandsomeBoy

HandsomeBoy New Member

Nov 23, 2011
    Shit player going to a shit league. Sounds just about right.

7. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Shit poster trolling a good thread. Sounds just about right.

8. jsk14

jsk14 Member+

Mar 2, 2010
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    +1 :)

9. nmssis

nmssis Member+

May 21, 2011
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    +1:D

10. Eljunio

Eljunio Member

Jul 31, 2011
    Tysons Corner
    Club:
    Real Madrid

[​IMG]

11. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Who's this silly white bloke? Zeus?

12. Eljunio

Eljunio Member

Jul 31, 2011
    Tysons Corner
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    just an homeless man i saw on the streets

13. burning_phoneix

Jul 13, 2008
    Saudi Arabia
    Club:
    Al Wehda Mecca
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    I believe it is the Christian depiction of God. :D

But I digress, please return to the topic at hand. SergeiMantis has gotten HandsomeBoy to get banned from the Korea forums so he shouldn't cause any more problems.

14. Eljunio

Eljunio Member

Jul 31, 2011
    Tysons Corner
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  15. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Lets see him regularly feature for the KNT before we call him the heir to anybody.

16. nmssis

nmssis Member+

May 21, 2011
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nam's got my vote

17. koreansock

koreansock Red Card

Sep 28, 2009
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Paraguay
    When Cho Kwangrae's gone this summer, he will be gone with him.