Yes, liberals/lefties...these are YOUR Democratic presidential candidates..

Discussion in 'Bill Archer's Guestbook' started by Karl K, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Karl K

Karl K Member

Oct 25, 1999
    Suburban Chicago
    Last night's debate...speaks volumes.

So we have the following blazing insights and assertions.

--English should not be the official language of the United States. ("Divisive.")

--Cleveland is the "city of champions." (Somebody thinks "Major League" was a true story).

--One candidate thinks he knows more about military unit cohesiveness that General Peter Pace because he has visited foxholes.

--Opportunity to wax Bin Laden with a hellfire missle? NO!!! Have to get him before an international criminal court.

--Gitmo helped cause the genocide in Darfur.

--Wanna stop the genocide in Darfur? Boycott the Beijing Olympics!!

--Hard to tell from this one candidate's meandering answer, but it was surely possible that he would have no problem accepting genocide in Iraq if we left too soon.

--"Don't ask don't tell" is a "discriminatory transition."

--We should cap the price of oil at $40 a barrel.

--The government has always "waged war against Veterans."

--We don't have the "moral authority" to lead anymore.

--"Interest groups" have total control of our country.

--One candidate did not read the National Intelligence estimate, but knows the table of contents.

Bottom line on our Democratic field? They want to

create world peace, make health care free, make the world love us again , end racism, hate, poor people, and evil Republican influence.​

2. bojendyk

bojendyk New Member

Jan 4, 2002
    South Loop, Chicago
    I have no idea how accurately you're summary is, but the Cleveland reference makes sense in relation to the Cavalier's stunning form of late.

And the GOP long ago lost any standing re: politicians' assessments of military cohesiveness, function, etc.

Re: the grip "interest groups" have on the political process, well, that's hardly controversial. If anything, it's a pretty banal observation.

3. Microwave

Microwave New Member

Sep 22, 1999

1. the Cavs form is not stunning, Lebron is getting Jordan calls and Varejo is a flopper that would make Carlos Ruiz jealous.

2. That's funny, I'm sure most military generals vote Republican. GWB does not = GOP.

3. Re-Read your first sentence, it's your not you're.

My favorite thing about the debate was illegal immigration. Hillary and Obama both voted for the fence and now are speaking from the other side. I guess they just say what people want them to hear. Of course Bigsoccer liberals will defend this. :D

4. bojendyk

bojendyk New Member

Jan 4, 2002
    South Loop, Chicago
    Son of a bitch--I can't believe I did that!

5. Microwave

Microwave New Member

Sep 22, 1999
    liberals suck at grammer and spelling and everything else.

Sincerely,

In The Net

6. IntheNet

IntheNet New Member

Nov 5, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I thought I was watching a comedy skit instead of a debate... it was pretty bad about halfway through when the moron Kucinich was the only one thinking logically... I too am alarmed that none of these Democrat losers thinks English is important...If it is "Bush's War" why did both Hillary and Silky Pony vote for it? Hey Hilderbeast: If you support the troops then you support their mission! Don't forget that broad! Oh yeah... Is Biden serious? Does Obama ever brush his teeth? Did Hillary wear falsies? Why would a NM governor promote illegal immigration? So many questions that I don't want to ever hear the answer to! Who's this Mike Gravel guy? I actually agreed with some what he said... especially the part about Dems raiding the SS trust fund! That was surprising to hear!

You would have to work really hard to find more unqualfied people for president than this lot of losers....

Quick bo... which political party leader has prevented further domestic terrorism since 09/11/01?

7. Smiley321

Smiley321 Member

Apr 21, 2002
    Concord, Ca
    You're being unfair. They're excellent at insane loathing of conservatives, and sympathizing with our enemies.

8. Microwave

Microwave New Member

Sep 22, 1999
    It's posts like this that give this forum a bad name. You act like some of the worst offenders over in the poly board. The Republican debate was pretty bad too, btw.