Yellow card question?

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by Boloni86, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Boloni86

Boloni86 Member+

Jun 7, 2000
    Baltimore
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Gibraltar
    Just got a yellow card with no message, warning or explanation. The WC forums I've been posting in have like 20 moderators, so no way for me to know who did it, and I don't care enough to ask all of them.

Been on Big Soccer for like 20 years with no bans or infractions. I'm the furthest thing from a troll on this site. If anyone influential is reading this, you really need to review the professionalism of the moderators you use. This is no way to treat someone that's been a respectful member of this community for 20 years. At least man up and send a message with your yellow card.

I honestly don't even care, so mods don't need to respond to this. Mostly just giving this as constructive feedback in case there's anyone in charge left who still cares about this dying website.

dark knight repped this.
  2. cleansheetbsc

cleansheetbsc Member+

Mar 17, 2004
    Club:
    --other--
    Meh, I was kicked out of USMNT N&A without warning. If they'd rather have trash post in place of you, let them.

3. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    We don’t give warnings in N&A. Over the top personal attacks get you banned.

4. cleansheetbsc

cleansheetbsc Member+

Mar 17, 2004
    Club:
    --other--
    fine. then let idiots make mischaracterizing arguments rather than allowing people making reasonable discussion rule the day over there.