yeeeeesssss

Discussion in 'West Ham United' started by hammermolder, Apr 23, 2006.

1. hammermolder

hammermolder New Member

Apr 3, 2006
    LA born chelmsford
    What a great day over here in southern california,thought it was a very sloppy game,but who gives a f**k we made it,cant beleive it;we even heard gentleman,Leslie Moss, swearing at the ref.Hope you got to see the game where ever you are in the world,on to the final,do the scouse!!!

2. Ami05

Ami05 Member

Apr 28, 2005
    California
    next door in Calabases, California, Happy and loving every minute of it. MiddlesB, felt like a Hammer it em on the head. Final and europe next.
    Hammer'em all you Irons.

3. Footstomper

Footstomper New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    Frederick MD
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    We are gonna get soooo spanked in Europe. But we're in the final, yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah. If we dont show too much respect we'll win the cup. Two real teams in the final not just mercenaries. I have not been this exited for 26 years

4. nirvaanfc

nirvaanfc Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Jan 13, 2004
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Don't worry bout Europe, the teams that would be potentially able to spank West Ham in Europe (and there aren't many) will be in UCL and if they are in UEFA Cup, they will be fielding weakened sides unless Hammers get to latter stages!

A UEFA Cup spot is absolutely brilliant, if the Hammers can deliver the FA CUp that would be bloody amazing too!

5. TheresaWHUFC

TheresaWHUFC New Member

Oct 8, 2004
    Brentwood, Essex
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    First half of our opening game of the season (against Blackburn, with Claret) I thought we were gonna get soooo spanked in the Premiership, but what a season we've had, and I couldn't care less if the Mickey Mousers slaughter us on Wednesday, our name's gotta be on that Cup :D

6. Footstomper

Footstomper New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    Frederick MD
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    With you on every word. Its our cup. As for Pardew; the boy done good, it would be nice to see him get the credit he deserves

7. hammermolder

hammermolder New Member

Apr 3, 2006
    LA born chelmsford
    Im glad where not a few years down the road,because i think we would loose Pardew to the england job,its bad enough that we lost our best players in the past,lets hope we can keep this group together for a few years and have some success.Would love to to see Glen Johnston back,any news?

8. McTide

McTide New Member

Jan 19, 2004
    Pine Level Alabama
    When is manager of the year announced? I can think of no one more deserving than Pardew.

9. torontohammer

torontohammer New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    Toronto
    Very, very proud to be a Hammer fan. I hope the boys make the best of the final as these things don't come around that often and that they enjoy the experience and pick up winners' medals.

10. BarrieHappyhammer

BarrieHappyhammer New Member

Mar 23, 2006
    Barrie, Ont
    Only have one word

AWESOME