Rumor: Yea or Ney-mar - The 2019-20 Transfer thread

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by Viscaelbarca, Jul 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unclesox

unclesox BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 8, 2003
    209, California
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Not my word. I’m just quoting the tables.

2. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    You’re clearly just being contrary because I posted it ... you guys kinda lose all credibility when you simply take the opposite view or find fault with everything someone says .

3. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    #1428 TitoTata, Nov 7, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
    The Barca related threads SHOULD be like most other forums where you can freely share views and opinions without being insulted or mocked

Thankfully there are many other places around and some brilliant Barca ones as well where all the other members are reasonable and open minded .

Anyways after much deliberation - given the current stressful life we’re all living - I’ve decided to exclude the needless sources of stress - the Barca threads in here come into that category - congrats to the minority of small minded individuals in here .

Sadly I’m just another one to be added to the list of driven away Barca fans

Adiós

Barc@4ever repped this.
  4. Jpows

Jpows Member+

F.C. Barcelona
    Netherlands
    Jun 4, 2018
    Good Lord, even in parting he has to be dramatic and write 4 paragraphs about it. Maybe stay away from sports-related forums in general if you can’t handle someone challenging your views? Good luck and au revoir.

BocaFan repped this.
  5. evil_allan

evil_allan Member+

May 3, 2004
    Turtle Island
    Sport is saying that, if we manage to sell Junior Firpo, the club is thinking of promoting 17-year-old Alejandro Balde from La Masia instead of signing a replacement.