Yallop on "From the Pitch" TONIGHT

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by Ludwig77, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Ludwig77

Ludwig77 New Member

Jun 19, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey all,

While Lalas will be on FFF, Yallop will be on a program called From the Pitch. I've never heard the show, but here's a link the their MySpace page followed by some information about the show. Is this what we call DAMAGE CONTROL!?!?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=67052c1f-f73d-4141-bcfd-4a0a1b81530b

From The Pitch is a weekly sports talk radio show focusing on soccer, soccer and more soccer. American soccer legend Marcelo Balboa will guide you through the recent happenings around the World of soccer, football, futbal, calcio...

The show airs every Tuesday from 6 pm - 8 pm mountain time. That is 8 pm - 10 pm for you east coast people and 5 pm - 7 pm for those on the west coast.

Feel free to call into the show to voice your soccer opinion: 303-485-2152 or 800-531-3815!

You can listen on-line

Or on the traditional airwaves:
    AM-1060 in Denver
    AM-1580 in Colorado Springs
    AM-610 in Vail
    AM-1450 in Buena Vista

2. jimmyodonnell

jimmyodonnell Member

May 1, 2003
    OK, I just tuned in and I must have missed Frank because I just got 20 mins of Brandon Prideaux. It looks like they offer podcasts of the episodes so I will check it out later. 'Celo sounds a whole lot better than he does on TV.

3. The Cadaver

The Cadaver It's very quiet here.

Oct 24, 2000
    La Cañada, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not that I hold a grudge, but.....

I can't stand Balboa ever since he broke Cap'n Dan's leg. Die, 'Celo, and rot in Hell for all eternity!

4. Jethro-949

Jethro-949 New Member

Aug 26, 2007
    Costa Mesa
    Anyone have a recording of this? I'd love to hear his comments.

5. LosAngeles

LosAngeles Member

Apr 10, 2007
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  6. Jethro-949

Jethro-949 New Member

Aug 26, 2007
    Costa Mesa
    thank you very much.