Yallop Holding Out . . .

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by willydonc, Mar 9, 2014.

1. bunge

bunge BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 24, 2000
    Of course it's true. Strange thing to post. Coach's decision means he wasn't allowed to play. The same can be said for many people who didn't play.

2. FrenFan

FrenFan Member

Jul 16, 2010
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    www.chicago-fire.com/news/2014/03/mike-magee-trains-full-shoots-down-rumor-bust-frank-yallop

Yallop:

“The Chivas decision was the wrong decision for both of us,” Yallop told reporters. “I learned from that and said if you’re not going 100% now, you’re not involved at Portland. I spoke to him Friday before the game and said you’re not involved at all.”

Magee:

"It’s extremely frustrating but it’s what’s best. You always want to start the season on the right foot but due to the hamstring, every time I thought that I was coming back and pushing it I was getting minor setbacks. Instead of letting it linger all year I think we made the right choice by trying to get rid of it completely."

A coach who's willing to admit mistakes... refreshing.

Es Brennt repped this.
  3. Pablo Chicago

Pablo Chicago Member+

Sep 7, 2005
    Sweet Home Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bosom Buddies [edit: Sorry Sal, should have scrolled back a page]

[​IMG]

4. milicz

milicz Member+

Dec 2, 2001
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Poland
    Thank you Magee and FY! Makes me feel much better, I just wish someone in the absent media would have bothered to ask these questions, at least the Fire didn't let it fester.