xsl stats?

Discussion in 'Pro Indoor Soccer' started by Phil Cheesesteak, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Phil Cheesesteak

Phil Cheesesteak New Member

Oct 27, 2008
    holy cow, xsl, would ya get it together, stats-wise? new jersey/chicago stats aren't included in the league stats and pointstreak.com acts like they don't know ya.

c'mon. i know you don't have the great business plan of ed freaking hale, but let's get with the 21st century, okay?

2. Soccer-Man

Soccer-Man New Member

Nov 12, 2005
    Look Steaks, you deserve the XSL and their overly late statistical reports. At least in the NISL, the stats are either same day or the next day max.

You often trash the NISL, so there you have it. The XSL is all yours. Have at it.

3. Phil Cheesesteak

Oct 27, 2008
    as of this moment, neither massachusetts' game from yesterday nor monterrey's game from last thursday have been reported to howe sportsdata.

it is simply not true that in the nisl, 'the stats are either same day or the next day max.'

you are wrong. wrong, wrong, wrong. you're a shill and you're not even a good one.

the xsl is absolutely no great shakes. nor is the pasl. but you're trying to make a cottage industry out of propping up a league that has ed hale and the four dwarves in it. and we're going to continue to pound you like veal each and every time you make a stupid statement.

4. Phil Cheesesteak

Oct 27, 2008
    tuesday, high noon.

almost 48 hours after the twisters played. no game report. no stats.

almost five days after the rockford/monterrey game. no game report. no stats.

same day or next day, max.

this is the money-spending, professional, 'national' league.

5. Indoor Alter Ego

Indoor Alter Ego New Member

Nov 4, 2008
    Baltimore
    I guess my fantasy team and my complete interactive fan experience has went to hell.

Can someone explain to me exactly what the XSL is ans what is the fan interactive experience. It appears to me to be a fan deactive experience. Am I missing something?

6. NSL2004

NSL2004 Member+

Jul 23, 2002
    The XSL stats are now up on the XSL site. Can anyone tell me why the MISL and XSL are the only professional leagues to NOT have their stats up on the Pointstreak website?

I can easily index every hockey and lacrosse league through Pointstreak, but there is no mention of the XSL there.