x-mas gift for y'all

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by schwabe13, Dec 6, 2007.

1. texgator

texgator New Member

Oct 28, 2003
    Plano
    It's a good thing I'm Jewish.

2. FC Zippy

FC Zippy Member

Aug 3, 2006
    Midland
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    oOOOoooo I wanna be a Dynamo Fan! I wanna have a championship calibur team HANDED to me on a silver platter and then pretend I actually have followed this team for years, through thick and thin when I know I am nothing but a band-waggoner bastard who'll jump ship just as soon as the tide turns in Blessed Houston, a town that has never tasted victory of any sort, really, and no one even hears about until a shuttle explodes over Texas.

Seriously though, congrats to the Dynamo TEAM, and fcuk each and every one of you band-wagonneering bastards in the ass, with a chain-saw, hard in the anus like you like it.

3. texgator

texgator New Member

Oct 28, 2003
    Plano
    Now THATS the holiday spirit!!

4. JLZ286

JLZ286 Member

Nov 6, 2004
    Ann Arbor
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Shoddy MLS DVDs, they cant do anything right. They misspelled Earthquakes on the cover.

5. Northside Rovers

Jan 28, 2000
    Austin TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm madder at my team than I am theirs.

They can have Houston and everything that goes along with it.

6. FC Zippy

FC Zippy Member

Aug 3, 2006
    Midland
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Red and Green are Xmas colors, right?

They are also the colors of the blood-streaked pus that streams from Dynamo A-hole.

Or so I am told.

7. texgator

texgator New Member

Oct 28, 2003
    Plano
    [​IMG]

That better be Dom's son, otherwise BAD TOUCH, BAD TOUCH!!!

8. paladius

paladius Member

Sep 27, 2003
    Frisco, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The smugness of the Houston Earthquakes fans stuns me...

Okay, one more time...

Take a championship team, add a championship coach, add a league (and MLS Cup) MVP who has not one but two goal of the year awards, add a league-leading goalie, add perhaps the brightest of up-and-coming American (Hawaiian) talent up front, take a seasoned back line that can read each other's thoughts, and what do you have? A Championship Team Starter Kit! Wow, isn't it amazing that Houston made it to the finals!

How Houston fans can brag about their team as though they have been through thick and thin with them is beyond me. Toronto is what impresses me. Their fans filled the stadium, even though their team sucks!

9. Northside Rovers

Jan 28, 2000
    Austin TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dominic Kinnear. Turned 40 in July. Dude is 6 months older than me. He looks as old as my dad.

[​IMG]

Plus I can't stand that whiny hypocrite bastard.

10. 108militia

108militia New Member

Feb 28, 2007
    Ching is about to turn 30. Please don't call that De-Ro Arse Raper the brightest up-and-coming American talent. That title is reserved for Jozy Altidore

11. AlbaTexas

AlbaTexas New Member

Nov 2, 2007
    Thanks Schwabe13 – I needed something to wipe my ass with!!

12. ElSpruceMoose

ElSpruceMoose Member

Aug 27, 2005
    Fort Worth, TX
    Bonus footage:
    2 Dynamo players, 1 MLS cup.

13. chapulincolorado

Jul 14, 1999
    McAllen, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  14. chapulincolorado

Jul 14, 1999
    McAllen, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Don't tease em! :D

15. ElJefe

ElJefe Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Colorful Colorado
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If there ever was such a thing as a "war on Christmas," receiving that DVD would be enough of a justification.

16. The Gribbler

The Gribbler Member

Jul 14, 1999
    Cedar Hill, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'd put a hit out on Santa if he brought me that.

17. sweeper33

sweeper33 Member

Jul 24, 2000
    Crap, he's a year YOUNGER than me and looks as old as MY dad.
    Selling your soul sure takes its toll.

18. Orange1836

Orange1836 don't believe the hype

Dec 2, 2006
    Houston
    look at the way e-rob is looking at him when you go to the ad page before dynamo homepage, serious rivalry forum material...

19. danlopez0413

danlopez0413 Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Houston
    Maybe yall should put one in Steve Morrow's stalking so he can learn how a team should look like.

And you guys are right, we were handed a championship team. And we haven't had to endure a losing season yet. Blah, blah, blah. Also, I do aplaud Toronto for supporting their team even though they had a bad first year. Lets just hope their team gets better, or BMO Field is gonna resemble Pizza Hut Park, a lot of empty seats. That's what happens when your team disappoints year after year. I'm sure you guys can explain in more detail.

Anywho, enjoy the DVD, and have a Merry Christmas! Look forward to kickin' yalls a$$ next season.

20. boomersooner027

May 13, 2004
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahamas
    Really? Stalking? Seriouxly?

Gosh you guys are dumb.

21. AlbaTexas

AlbaTexas New Member

Nov 2, 2007
    One DVD and the Dynamo lonely boys are back on the FCD message board. It’s sad that they feel the need to post here. Maybe it stops them playing with themselves – maybe not.

22. boomersooner027

May 13, 2004
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahamas
    What's hilarious is to read the thread where EB feels disrespected by the Texian Army and threatens to move to the other end of the stadium thus exposing the TA for having about 25 members and then watching the TA back down real quick.

23. schwabe13

schwabe13 Member

Jan 27, 2006
    in the best MLS town
    We have more TA members showing up in "Robertson North", than you members at your own home games in the "Inferno" section. Our SG TA is growing, so no worries about us.

24. Burn Fan

Burn Fan New Member

Nov 4, 2005
    DFW
    Their team just won back-to-back MLS Cups. What do they NOT have to brag about?? Since when does a team have to be home grown?? The team was moved there, they embraced it, and they love their team. They do have a right to talk some smack,I think..The Stars came here from somewhere else. Didn't they win a championship shortly after they came here?? So, that makes all Stars fans idiot band-wagon jumpers..They may lack alot of class, BUT, The Dynamo is THEIR team..Just let-em talk..They probably would stop talking so much smack if it didn't get to everybody so much....