WYC Moroccan vs Nigeria - Disgrace [R]

Discussion in 'FIFA and Tournaments' started by YankBastard, Jun 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AFCA

AFCA Member

Jul 16, 2002
    X X X rated
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    In my experience the majority of them are cowards. Big boys who make a lot of trouble when they know they have little to fear, but a lot less big when confronted by people who don't take crap.

The main issue I have is the way many of their troublemakers have no sense of respect at all. Beating up women, kicking a pregnant women in her stomach in the train to the beach, harassing people in large groups, etc, etc.

I try not to have a us vs them mentality, but unfortunately it's the way it's become more often than not.

2. AFCA

AFCA Member

Jul 16, 2002
    X X X rated
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Personally I wouldn't go THAT far.

3. AFCA

AFCA Member

Jul 16, 2002
    X X X rated
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    BTW, to keep this a bit more on-topic. I don't know what the Moroccan team players did, but of course they should be punished for it.

They shouldn't be punished for the fan trouble though, they can't help that.

4. Dutch_Master

Dutch_Master New Member

May 10, 2005
    Holland
    Ok, deportation will do :D

5. AFCA

AFCA Member

Jul 16, 2002
    X X X rated
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Can we keep the girls?

We're going to have to live with each other, wether we like it or not. I always thought it would work out eventually, but with all the crap of the past year... I'm starting to have my doubts.

6. Dutch_Master

Dutch_Master New Member

May 10, 2005
    Holland
    Some of the girls are allright yes but one way or another, you'll end up with the rest of the family and if you do something wrong, you're fvcked :D

I don't mind living with them IF they behave, but they obviously can't so they should fvck off. But hey, that's just my opinion :D

7. MasterShake29

MasterShake29 Member+

Oct 28, 2001
    Jersey City, NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: WYC Moroccan Disgrace

Um, there absolutely is. Post a neutral thread title (as Knave has done), put an [R], and then you can discuss away.

Some people work for a living and can't watch matches that kickoff at 11:30 AM ET live you know.

8. YankBastard

YankBastard Na Na Na Na NANANANAAA!

Jun 18, 2005
    Estados Unidos
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A couple got sent-off towards the end. One of them spat at a Nigerian player as he was walking off. That was really the worst that the players did.
    The funniest thing is when a Moroccan threw one of those Moroccan guitars that they played during the games onto the pitch. They were starting to throw everything. :p
    I still would like to know if anything happened after the game like I heard. Some fights outside the stadium or something...

9. YankBastard

YankBastard Na Na Na Na NANANANAAA!

Jun 18, 2005
    Estados Unidos
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: WYC Moroccan Disgrace

Oh, sorry. I'll remember next time. :)

10. 2leftshoes

2leftshoes New Member

Sep 17, 2003
    bay area
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Here I was watching the Dutch team thinking about how integrated and liberal Holland must be to have so many players of African descent on their team and then I read your posts. You are one scary dude. I leave this thread with the impression that it is okay to date the Moroccan women and cheer for their soccer players (the U20 team captain included) but the rest can go to hell.

11. Krutch

Krutch Member

Apr 6, 2004
    Arlington, Virginia
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Tunisia
    I see what you guys are saying. I bet you germans would say the same thing about the turks, and the french would say that about north africans in general. Its just wierd to hear those comments because growing up in america, (everywhere i have lived has been multicultural) you learn not to have an us v. them mentality or else you will be wasting your life hating people. Life is to short for that sh1t.

12. ferrari77

ferrari77 Member

May 23, 2002
    Everywhere
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    The Nigerian in me knows that there is an us vs them mentality between the Northerners and those in the sub-sahara regions.

Fvck the morrocans. They have zero class.
    The thing was it was a good game for most of the time, Some of the morrocans have terrific skill like el-zhar #10, but we matched them skillwise and they couldnt take it when we went up on them 2-0.

Ambruse did not taunt their fans, there were a bunch of nigerian fans in that corner by the morrocan fans and he went to celebrate with them, i dont recall him flicking the morrocan fans off or talking sh!t to them.

The morrocans showed what they are made of. Just classless.

and no doubt there was gamesmanship by the nigerians in that penalty period against the dutch, but i dont recall any nigerian player walking up to the dutch players and taunting them. ( kudos to the dutch, i thought they were terrific and i still dont know why Quincy was substituted, i thought he was playing decent in the match.)

but back to the topic, the morrocans can kiss my black a.s.s

13. Krutch

Krutch Member

Apr 6, 2004
    Arlington, Virginia
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Tunisia
    Actually thats bullsh1t. He was taunting the moroccan fans. Ive seen the footage enough to know. He was asking to get stuff thrown at him the way he was acting. He should have been carded.

14. sonicdream

sonicdream Member

Sep 27, 2002
    West of Suez canal
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    This is a touchy subject.

I have a good friend who is a Tunisian.

Now that I've cleared that aside, I've been around Turk supporters in NL and have experienced their sh!t .... and I know why Dutch Master & AFCA said what they said and I understand why there is so much resentment towards Turks/Moroccans in NL...

15. DirtWorshipper

DirtWorshipper New Member

Jun 22, 2005

Thanks for the fantastic football. I haven't seen a better game in years. The classlessness I almost expected after the score becaome 3-0. And Morocco played well for the first half! As at 3-0, Nigeria kept on attacking and attacking and showing flair, and never "bunkered in" and just protect the lead. They play like they are there to win AND entertain. Thank your players for me if you ever meet any of them!

16. ferrari77

ferrari77 Member

May 23, 2002
    Everywhere
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    No man, what you just said is bullsh!t. How was he taunting the morrocans? Was it his fault that there were Nigerian fans sitting back there, To me he was encouraging the Nigerian supporters. He didnt flick them off, give them the V, or some other stupid sign, all he did was move his arms up and down which can be interpreted as a sign to get up and cheer by some people such as myself, or as a sign to morrocan fans that they are full of sh!t and some other crap stuff which i'm sure you believe it meant. Whateva.

17. ferrari77

ferrari77 Member

May 23, 2002
    Everywhere
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Man, i hope they can keep up the good form against the argies. they are leading the way and showing the senior team how to play football.

hopefully we'll be in for a treat in the final.

18. carim

carim New Member

Jun 29, 2005
    as moroccan i have to react on the messages on this thread.

1)Firstly, moroccans have not to behave have compared the reputation as a hooligans. Actual they have (had?) a good reputation comparing with other european teams (england, germany, enz...) I am also very disappointed that we are attacked and condemned after our first bad step. Certainly since the accusations come by ajax and feyeoord fans. They are the last to condemn us considering the riots in April in rotterdam when ajax fans destroyed train carriages . And after last year, when fans of ajax during the reserve competition attacked the players of feyenoord (persie).Also fans of inter milan didn't act well.
    Whereas in some europse stadions you hear jungle noise when black players have the ball, why is nobody complaining about that?.

2) It wasn't only dutch morrocans behaving badly, but there were also Moroccans from France, Germany and Belgium present, and the keeper did chanllenged the fans even the Dutch commentator said that.

3) two players of morocco,mmh.I can understand them.There was too much pressure on them from the press,fans en relatives that they explode on the pitch if things are not like it suppose to go.I can understand hem but still i 've to condemn as well because you have to keep your cool whatever happens on the pitch.Certainly, if they want to play in europeans teams.But they're young, so they can grow maturity in next year.I hope they 've learned their lesson.

4)I hope the fans and players will show in the match against brasil that the Can behave good next and on the pitch.I also hope that fans that acted badly will stay away.That was actually the problem with morocco, in the beginning the were only fans who enjoyed seeing their team playing,but with the succes of morocco it also attracted peoply who only wanted to make problems

19. DirtWorshipper

DirtWorshipper New Member

Jun 22, 2005
    You are right, and you should be proud of your team (for the most part), as Morocco also has a great playing style--I am impressed by the dynamic play of both these teams. This group of players will be very very good for your country in a few years' time.

You are also right about the "jungle" noises. Much of Europe makes these noises when there is a black African on pitch, in Poland too. Seems to me that your fans' frustration was because your team was very good, but yet lost 3-0. So it was surprise/frustration at ending up 3-0, but still again, your team is plays great flair, you should also be proud.

20. rfeo

rfeo New Member

Mar 11, 2005
  21. AFCA

AFCA Member

Jul 16, 2002
    X X X rated
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Except for what happened at the Young Ajax - Young feyenoord game there really is no comparing. Which is why what happened there caused such an outrage even amongst many hooligans. Are you from the NL by any chance?

Maybe you should inform yourself a little bit better before comparing things that can't be compared.

btw... in hindsight v persie probably got what he had coming anyway ;)

22. carim

carim New Member

Jun 29, 2005
    i am informed.You don't have to lie, because we know the truth.Are you know saying there wasn't a riot in april in rotterdam between ajax en feyenoord?, or how psv fans behaved badly in lyon.And how feyenoord was codemned to play without public couple years ago because the fans behaved badly in europe (i think it was in germany) and also this year against sporting lissabon in the ueafa cup.Also there was a lot of problems with fans insulting referees and players so badly that a couple matches where cancelled immediately.And now tell me 1 thing that moroccan fans did in the past (besides this match) that was worser than your actions

Before you say anything, just look at your sins and past before you codemn us.Though youhave one thing right, you can't compare it with each other because your actions are worse

off the record.Morocco has a beautifull game but nigeria was way to strong for them.Fysically and mentally , they 're years beyond their ages.
    And yeah persie was not the only who was attacted that day.

23. miky

miky Member

Dec 24, 2003

men that dude is the son of a pastor did you see him the way he prayed everytime.its his first time in the u20 and would have done nothing of such.

24. AFCA

AFCA Member

Jul 16, 2002
    X X X rated
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    No you're not. You're just another sucker who heared some BS story on the news and took it for the absoute truth.

No I'm not saying there wasn't. But Ajax and feyenoord are rivals, big rivals. Nigeria and Morocco aren't. The violence at these games may not be any less, but it's directed at other people and everyone knows that there is a potential for violence.

Last week many innocent people were beaten senseless. That's the difference. This was violence without any cause whatsoever and directed at anyone who migth have gotten in the way, especially if they were black. Even at some of the most tense games in the NL there remains some sort of understanding of things that you simply cannot do. Moroccans have shown once again that even the slightest bit of respect, although often heard from their mouth, is something they know nothing about.

I'm not talking about Moroccan fans who I have no trouble with at all and I'm not denying anything you're saying here. You're missing the point.

I know all about my own sins (plenty) but I have always been able to draw a line. I seriously wonder how many Moroccan troublemakers in the NL can.
    Of course, wrong is wrong... and people do things that are wrong everywhere. It just strikes me that certain people really can't see the difference between nasty or the worst of the worst.

25. carim

carim New Member

Jun 29, 2005
    who are you to call me a sucker that gets his information from tv.You don't know me at all .Did i said something that wasn't true? if so, prove it instead of calling bad names.

what a crap, morocco and nigeria are big rivals in africa.Nigeria beat morocco in the semis with penaltys early this year.Magreb countrys(algeria,tunis,morocco) and central-afrika are big rivals

what teh hell are you saying then? you can't say anything because you know that i am telling the trutht, that's why.

that's the real problem isn't.You ve problems with morrocans in holland nad using this incident to blame the moroccon again for everything.You say that you can draw a line, maybe you can but a lot of dutchies can't( see the incents mentioned early).Why don't you say anyrhing about that?
    You aren't saints, so think twice before you codemn people after one incident.I personaly think that attacking players, calling jungle noises to black players are much wors (or nastier) then thwrowing stuff on the pitch (altough that's also not nice).If you are saying that moroccans don't have respect, well the hollands don't have it either, just like the italians,spain,england, baisically very country where the fans just behaved once bad