www.mcfc.co.uk problems...

Discussion in 'Manchester City' started by eric515, Sep 5, 2003.

1. eric515

eric515 Member

May 8, 2002
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anyone had difficulty getting on this site?? I haven't been able to access it from any computer at work or home in the last few weeks. Anyone know why??

2. NER_MCFC

NER_MCFC Member

May 23, 2001
    Cambridge, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No answers, but I also have had troubles accessing it from work. I've had no troubles getting there at home, which makes me wonder if the site is clashing with the fire wall at work.

3. NER_MCFC

NER_MCFC Member

May 23, 2001
    Cambridge, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    !@#$ upgrades!

Apparently, the new souped up City web site is simply not accessible to people who don't have Internet Explorer 6.0

Oh, well. I guess I didn't really want to listen to today's EUFA cup game at work. :(

4. Fusion City

Fusion City New Member

Sep 25, 2001
    Manchester,England
    I've been having the same problem,not only can I not access the site...when I try it slows my comp down to a crawl!! How can I check which version of Internet Explorer I'm running & can 6.0 be downloaded?? Cheers!

5. Treetaliano

Treetaliano Member

Jun 29, 2002
    San Diego
    Click Help...About Internet Explorer from your Browser. That will tell you your version.

If you need to upgrade your browser, go to microsoft.com, it's pretty easy to find the upgrade.

That being said, My computer is a monster, and that site does have some issues...It tries to freeze when I open it as well, but eventually it comes on.

6. Fusion City

Fusion City New Member

Sep 25, 2001
    Manchester,England
    Result!! I've downloaded 6.0 from the Microsoft site & can now access Citys site! Cheers NER & thanks Tree....in a couple of weeks I'll be able to concentrate on the predictions league & hopefully I'll race through he divisions!!