www.ebay.com selling korean jerseys

Discussion in 'Korea' started by hanul21, Jul 3, 2005.

1. Kimsuyun

Kimsuyun New Member

Feb 7, 2004
    I know someone thats selling it and is looking for some people to buy. He is selling it for about 67 U.S dollars.

2. Taejoon Han

Taejoon Han Member

Jun 3, 2005
    damn the real 2002 worldcup jerseys have 2 layers?
    the jersey my grandparents sent me is fake fan replica then
    dammit

3. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    Yeah, a friend has one (without marking) and he always has problems when putting in on and taking it off. But he says it's reallllllllllly comfortable to wear.

4. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    excuses, excuses, excuses......:D

5. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    yeah, I'm seriously down to do it if some of you guys will do it as well.

I'm planning on buying the authentic one when it comes out.

anyone else interested?

and are there anyone living in Korea who can buy them for us?

6. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    rkim's in Korea atm, for a short visit ;)

7. thetaylor310

thetaylor310 Member

Jul 30, 2004
    São Paulo-SP, BRASIL
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Luckily, i found a small store in K-Town that actually has some from Korea :)

The guy (a Peruvian) has a Korean girlfriend and had bought a good supply of all Korea Home S/S shirt sizes from Korea

i bought the L size and it was like $70 or something like that

Lemme know if any of you So Cali/Koreatowners are interested in the store's whereabouts

8. thetaylor310

thetaylor310 Member

Jul 30, 2004
    São Paulo-SP, BRASIL
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    i agree!

i have three Korea 2002/2004 Home Cool Motions and one Away Cool Motion. They are a pain in the arse to put on, but once you've got them on, they feel really great on you :)

SoccerPlus in Pasadena still has some L/XL Home Cool Motion S/S on sale and they can do the markings (i bought a Park Ji-Sung marked shirt there)

9. Paul.eta

Paul.eta Member

Jan 21, 2003
    well there were three versions, you might have one of the following:

fans/supporters shirt aka garbage bag
    coolmotion
    coolmotion player spec (dual-layer)

I used to have the Away Player Spec, but sold it last year for around $90

10. Taejoon Han

Taejoon Han Member

Jun 3, 2005
    mine said cool motion so i guess its the 2nd one

11. K_19

K_19 New Member

Aug 29, 2002
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    I have the 02/04 Authentic Cool Motion Home Jersey of Ahn, as well as a regular replica version which I customized to have my own name on it.

And my most prized posession is my 02/04 Authentic Cool Motion AWAY Jersey of Hong Myung Bo, with a World Cup patch. And no, I'll never EVER part with that one no matter how desperate for money I get, hehe ^^; However, if I ever sold it on Ebay, I'm pretty confident that it can sell for near hundred bucks :D

12. Kimsuyun

Kimsuyun New Member

Feb 7, 2004
    How/ where did you get these jerseys?

13. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    oh man, I tried so hard to get that World Cup patch so I can put it on my 02/04 home jersey of Park Ji-sung, but I only found the black one.

14. K_19

K_19 New Member

Aug 29, 2002
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    Ahn's home jersey I got it from www.subside.co.uk. I beileve they still have some of the jerseys in stock and you can customize the jersey with whatever name and number you want.

Now, Hong's Away jersey cost me a FORTUNE. I won it in an auction on Ebay for around $120 Canadian. But I'll tell you right now, it's worth it because the away authentic cool motion jerseys are so damn rare. It having a world cup patch was also another plus.

Home one is much easier to get than the Away one. Home ones you can still find everywhere, but same can't be said of away jerseys... they're very rare. (at least the replica and player's versions... there are few 'ricebag' ones out there which are garbage)

But you guys want to know which jerseys are IMPOSSIBLE to find? The Cool Motion LONG SLEEVE shirt. Damn, I would kill for one of those.

15. Kimsuyun

Kimsuyun New Member

Feb 7, 2004
    I saw one of those long sleeve shirts like 2 weeks ago on ebay. they went for about 97 dollars.

16. thetaylor310

thetaylor310 Member

Jul 30, 2004
    São Paulo-SP, BRASIL
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Before i found Soccer Plus, i had to buy my babies directly from Korea. i asked for the authentic Cool Motion dual-layers with the appropriate colour markings and World Cup patches from this store called eports (www.eportsmall.com). They're really great people and are willing to ship outside Korea, but you have to bear the bank transfer fee (if required)/shipping fee. From what i know, eports will still ship outside Korea, provided you will pay for the other two things i mentioned

For example, i bought the 2002/2004 Away S/S with Park Ji-Sung marking plus World Cup patch. That itself was about $90 (90,000 won). Then, i had to fork out $20 at Wilshire State Bank for the bank transfee fee, then another $20 (~17,000 won) for shipping from Korea to the US. So all in all, i paid about $130... depending on the current exchange rates

Methinks most of the online Korean football shops will still do the markings and patches... but you gotta ask around

And yeah... i would DEFINITELY love to have an Cool Motion L/S! Those things are rarest of all and i'd be damned if i ever saw one on sale~

17. Hanjin

Hanjin Member+

May 18, 2004
    Gold Coast, QLD
    Club:
    Queensland Roar
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I bought a original fan replica kit ill post the photos up i had on one of the older threads the dri-fit logo is located on the bottom left corner and the other way you can tell its a fake if you actually recieve a fake one is when you look on the inside of the jersey theres a little black nike tag with a very thin hollogram strip down the side if you shine in the light you should see little nike logos and the word nike.

18. taegukgi2004

taegukgi2004 New Member

Jan 10, 2005

it's very nice k 19...however, i have a autographed of 8 by 10 korean flag with hyung myung bo signature....I got it when i went to DC united vs galaxys gane three years ago...I was at the game specificaly to see bo and galaxy won. So, i think bo was happy. At the end of the game, i saw him walked to the tunned and i yelled out "hyung" like "old brother" in korean and he came over shook my hand and signed my flag and also took some pictures with him. He was fking so cool man i felt he was like my older brother and knew him all my life. The signed flag is prolly my most prized possession. I will never sell that flag to anybody for any amount of price. I paid 100 dollars for the flag with bo signature on it...i am sure its priceless...

tae

ps

about a month a go i put up a similiar thread but, i really wanted to buy a kfa nylon jacket. BS shop has some kappa jackets but, countries i would not really wear other than US. I was wondering if you fellas know where i can find these jackets?

19. thetaylor310

thetaylor310 Member

Jul 30, 2004
    São Paulo-SP, BRASIL
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    i have my own prize momento from our dear Captain Libero: an autographed football from the Man himself. Actually, one of my church friends got it first but she didn't know who he was (gasp~) and just gave it to me. i looked at the ball and i looked at her... told her, "Are you mad"? Well... needless to say, i've got something pretty darn valueable (even though the ball itself is quite cheap!)

And... most of the members of my church football team were actually VERY fortunate to actually PLAY with the Cap himself! Unfortunately, i wasn't there... but they all got to shake hands with the man and get pics... ARGH!!

i agree... the Cap is quite a nice man and no wonder he's the hero for Korean football

20. Kimsuyun

Kimsuyun New Member

Feb 7, 2004
    hmm I got this autograph from Cha Du Ri. It's a picture from Armenia bieafeld(sp?)

Anyways that Seol(Actual worn) Training top is up for grabs:)

21. V_Park

V_Park Member

Dec 20, 2004
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Now they are selling the Corean goalkeeper jersey...