WTF? This forum's purpose is...?

Discussion in 'Galaxy Supporters Clubs' started by TommyMack, Aug 25, 2006.

1. DCampos

DCampos New Member

Jan 14, 2007
    Lolonearbyyolo, thanks for realizing that i would have had to attend at least a few games to know about the Drum that knows no silence.

Nah, i love the Galaxians as i stated in the last post, but im just saying if they used it a bit less it would work better. Focus more on the singing and chanting because i really do love that, and i would love to join in. But things like the never ending horns going off when im watching either La Liga, or a Cruz Azul match would probably annoy me if i was there.

I remember a match either last season or the season before, that the horns at the HDC were given out......They didnt stop. One second. Granted i was into the game and didnt really notice them sometimes but damn they just didnt stop.

I wish somehow that there would be a way to teach the chants to the average fan.

Oh, and StoneIsland even though you called me a "wang" ill be standing up anticipating those Becks corners along with you. And ignoring those whines for us to sit down. Although i have a good feeling more people will be standing with us than not.

2. flava

flava Member

Jun 3, 2005
    I second that brother...

3. flava

flava Member

Jun 3, 2005

Well, this is true, galaxians will be seating by LARS this season...I truly hope both groups will put their differences aside and concentrate on cheering for our team.

Also, there are some chants that are not that complicated that both groups can do together such as: LA Galaxy, clap, clap, clap, clap ,clap...or the I hate Chivas one.
    Unfortunately it is when the songs get too long or too much about either group (Galxians or LARS) that it is hard for others to follow.

4. jimmyodonnell

jimmyodonnell Member

May 1, 2003
    A little off-topic . . .

Think these new fans will be beer-drinkers or soccer moms? If soccer moms, will they be hot?

Discuss . . .

5. rokstedy

rokstedy Member+

I love commieball
    Apr 20, 2001
    Northwest Orange County
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lord, we can only hope & pray. Bring on the MILFs!

6. Koz

Koz New Member

Mar 10, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There will be more soccer moms than beer-drinkers.