WTB: Vintage 1970's/80's soccer balls/Footballs/Balones/Pallone

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by old timer45, Sep 4, 2013.

1. old timer45

old timer45 Member

Aug 19, 2012
    I'm looking for very specific soccer balls, made and used in the 1970's and 1980's. These soccer balls are difficult to find today, so I'm asking if anyone here, might have one or two . Here's the description of the specific soccer balls I'm collecting.....

Made of polyvinyl carbonate (PVC)/ composite / polyurethane(PU) carcasses (not rubber)

Made and used from the early 197o's to the mid 1980's

Has a white needle valve stem

Heavily used is fine! Frankly, the more game used, the better.

Fully molded (Not stitched or glued panels)

Japanese made is what I'm primarily looking for, but if you have a "made in Mexico/Italy/Etc" and they look exactly like the images, that's OK.

Take a look at some of the images I've put up, and if it looks like something you might have, shoot me a PM. Again, the more used, the better........

I'm offering up to $100 for each ball.

Attached Files:

2. old timer45

old timer45 Member

Aug 19, 2012
    #2 old timer45, Jan 20, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
    I'm updating and correcting a few mistakes from post above...as I'm still looking...

These vintage soccer balls are made of polyvinyl chloride (not rubber). This ball pictured below is the Mikasa S3000, maybe from 1975 or 1976. Game used, this is what I'm looking for....

These soccer balls were used worldwide, from New Zealand to Germany.

Will offer $200 for each ball.... (Game/Match/ or School used)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. acmemb

acmemb New Member

Jan 21, 2015
    Club:
    AC Siena
    nice to see your post here, it is a pity I can't give the items you want to get, but if you want to make your own motif from rhinestone transfers, we can definitely help you.

[​IMG]