Wow Wow Wow - Mercurial Vapor Iii!!!

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by cazdaspaz, Feb 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cazdaspaz

cazdaspaz New Member

Oct 14, 2004
  2. htafc

htafc New Member

Dec 12, 2004
    England
    i think they're actually american football or something :mad: i asked about those and i thought thay were new football boots aswell :eek:

3. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    They are american football boots i think.

appleCORR

4. cazdaspaz

cazdaspaz New Member

Oct 14, 2004
    I heard that, but on the ad it says different. This guy sounds like he knows what he is talking about, and if they are footy boots they look pretty damn good.:)

5. UCLAsoccer008

UCLAsoccer008 New Member

May 5, 2004
    those are the US football ones..geez

I've seen the Vapor III's in person at a convention..If you find a pic..I'll tell you if that's them or not.

6. htafc

htafc New Member

Dec 12, 2004
    England
    think about it, if he says they are brand new boot that all the pros are wearing them and they way less than the normal vapors etc. hes going to make more money than sayng 'these are american footbal boots' :p :D

7. guado

guado Member+

Jun 30, 2004
    ocotengo miedo
    Club:
    Inverness Caledonian Thistle
    Nat'l Team:
    Indonesia
  8. htafc

htafc New Member

Dec 12, 2004
    England
  9. ReyesIsMyMate

ReyesIsMyMate Member

Sep 9, 2004
    London, UK
    Club:
    Valencia CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    i don't think these are new. the reaswon being a guy who plays in my team has had a pair of these for over a year, just in white/black as opposed to white/red.

the guy in my team has had a pair since september 2003, if i remember correctly.

Guillermo

10. htafc

htafc New Member

Dec 12, 2004
    England
  11. nvan_football

nvan_football New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    Vancouver,BC,Canada
    Notice, they are a way cheaper, plus they also have metal blades, kind of like pulses do.

12. nvan_football

nvan_football New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    Vancouver,BC,Canada
    Don't tell your mate he was actually wearing an american football shoe for a year. This is gonna be kind of shocking :D

13. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    Yes people those are american football cleats, they were argued bout in some other thread.

14. Andraay

Andraay New Member

Feb 28, 2004
    Glasgow
    The seller of that listing said Ronaldinho wore those for the previous few La Liga games... obviously a lie!

15. RhymesWithGosh

RhymesWithGosh New Member

May 17, 2004
    USA
    Ronaldinho is wearing the red/white nike air legends. Maybe the seller said that cuz at first glance, they mihgt look alike, idk

16. Andraay

Andraay New Member

Feb 28, 2004
    Glasgow
    Exactly that's what I meant.

Not sure about this... I think it's a deliberate lie.

17. Irnbru

Irnbru New Member

Aug 5, 2004
    i think the seller said what he said because he knows people are gullable and wants to make some money on a pair of american football cleats he picked up.

18. nvan_football

nvan_football New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    Vancouver,BC,Canada
    Yeah, it's like when you type for example 'adidas pulse' in ebay, you get a list of items including real pulses and some poor quality boots from different brands. First time I was wondering why ebay gives me this sh!t but then I read carefully and noticed that some sellers make up their titles like this: 'Fila Soccer Cleats, not adidas Predator Pulse' They just hope more people will notice their merchandize :mad: .

19. Ben16

Ben16 New Member

Jun 10, 2002
    Georgia
    FOR THE LAST TIME THOSE ARE AMERICAN FOOTBALL BOOTS. mod please close this. If the original poster would have read back further he wouldve seen theres already been about 5 threads on those.

20. cazdaspaz

cazdaspaz New Member

Oct 14, 2004
    :|SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRYYYY!!!:|
    I did know about another thread talking about these, but I assumed everything was wrong as it had a release date on the eBAY ad.
    :) 'i think the seller said what he said because he knows people are gullable':)
    ^That's me Irnbru!!!