Wow, Forlan can kiss my arse

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by Ladic, Oct 11, 2005.

1. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil

:rolleyes:

2. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    parece q se le olvido a nuestro amigo Frolan q nadie los mando a perder de local y por goleada frente a venezuela y Peru, por eso estan como estan

dejadlo que sufra!!!!

3. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    Well as you have witnessed before with my little encounter with a frustrated Uru Fan, some people can not stand to lose. What a great way to represent oneself.

I am glad I am Ecuadorian

It is an honor to be Ecuadorian

4. Ciclon_Ecuatoriano

Ciclon_Ecuatoriano New Member

Jun 3, 2005
    Toronto
    what a little brat and sore loser! I hope for that, Uruguay will continue to suffer. actually, it would be a worse suffering if they ended up fifth, but then lose to Australia! that is what I am praying for now.

5. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    To wish them wrong would be lowering ourselves to their level (those who share that kind of point of view of course).

We're Ecuadorians

no excuse me...Ecuatorianos
    We are better than that.

6. Pingudo

Pingudo New Member

Nov 18, 2003
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    This merits pos. rep!

7. betto

betto New Member

Mar 31, 2005
    Cary, NC
    What a freaking idiot!
    Sorry guys but I hope that this does not affect Valencia's work in Villarreal!
    I mean if this creates friction between these 2, it can get ugly for Valencia since he doesn't have as much time in Villa as Forlan has!
    Other than that, I hope that if it does get ugly, that Valencia kicks his sorry a$$!
    Uruguay has good players, but they have to face reality, their NT is not that great! and it's been like this for a while now!

8. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    Forlan is a sore loser with a bad character and it shows on the field...he's also a selfish player who hot dogs the ball and loses the ball a lot... what a sorry azzz poor mutha f***n bad sport!!....

9. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    this may sound naive but its beyond me how "men" can act like children. Diego, grow T.F ...UP!

Can't he see what a child he is and doesn't he care about the way the world sees him?

Reminds me when Italy fired what's his name from Korea only because he scored against Italy.

What kind of sportsmanship are they potraying?

10. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    it was Ahn JUn Hwang, who played for Perrugia in Seria A, then scored the winning goal against Italy. and you are right, it just shows how low some people can be.

11. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Well you guys dont exactly have the best reputation for pretty soccer. As you can see,lol.

12. betto

betto New Member

Mar 31, 2005
    Cary, NC
    our soccer is prettier than Uruguay NT's! that is for sure!
    I mean how can you say that a team is not playing good soccer if their oponents have 10 people in their area!
    Also Ecuador played smart with Uru. they took no unneccessary risks! We did not go to the field thinking that we need it to win that game!
    The way I saw the game, I felt like Suarez was thinking! "I'm going to get that point for sure, if we get the 3 even better, but there is NO WAY this uru are getting a victory here"

13. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Was this a home game for you guys? Who the fvck is your coach again? where is he from?

14. betto

betto New Member

Mar 31, 2005
    Cary, NC
    dude no need of foul language! but here are your answers!
    yes we were playing in Quito, but all we needed was a draw to qualify.
    Suarez is our coach, and he is from Colombia.

15. Killboard

Killboard Member

Sep 5, 2005
    Bolivar, Montevideo
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Lo que dijo Forlan es lo que saben todos en Sudamerica, que solo ganan de locales y en Quito, honestamente me pueden decir que estarian en el mundial jugando en Guayaquil?

16. betto

betto New Member

Mar 31, 2005
    Cary, NC
    whatever man! good luck w/ Australia! and better luck next qualifiers!

17. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Well he's good. And we need to play in Machu Piccu to give you a taste of your own medicine :D. What you think Suarez would do with Peru? Get them to the WC or what??

18. betto

betto New Member

Mar 31, 2005
    Cary, NC
    Well !
    Peru needs a coach that can exploid the potential and talent that you guys have!
    I think Suares can do just that! But also you guys need a proccess, to improve in areas like defense!
    But you know what! there is no way Suarez is leaving Ecuador now!
    Maybe after SouthAfrica's Qual! :D

19. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Lol, I dont want suarez. But important what you mention about processes and improvement in areas where no so strong. As simple as it may sound, we havent found the right person to do that. With the right person, and I just think the FPF are a bunch of idiots anyway, we would be a stronghold. Luckilly all our talent is not wasted and progressing on their own in Europe.

20. Killboard

Killboard Member

Sep 5, 2005
    Bolivar, Montevideo
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Thanks, and good luck for u NT in Germany, you really will need it.
    I want to say one thing, if u dont stop of play in altitude, u never grow like team.The advantage of yours home match become in a disadvantage in away games.You need really a better performance in the flat for do a good world cup, then... begin to train.

21. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    In the flat? bullschitt, tell that to Peru. So you guys play Australia next to try and qualify. Man you guys are gonna killl Australia:D, looks like yous aint worried.

22. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005

Speak for yourself. We took third place this wcq and we were snd last wcp.
    If anyting, Everyone knows who we are and what we are.

To sum it up in one word...........DANGEROUS!

The Altititude, The altitude, Grow up will ya. We played with yound inexperienced players against chile and we still mangaged a tie. We are a strong team. So live with it. Why the need to reduce us to the lowest common denominator? CAn you say that? I think it hurts to say that for some of you chumps. Say iT!

Ecuador

Is

a

Strong

TEAM!!!

The End

23. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Notice how much space you used between your words to give the reply more a feeling of altitude:D. sorry that only works at home,lol.

24. Ombak

Ombak Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Apr 19, 1999
    Irvine, CA
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Especially at altitude. No one is saying Ecuador shouldn't play there, or should "prove themselves" elsewhere. But you can't ignore the correlation between two qualifications in a row and the home record in Quito.

FWIW, I don't think the current Ecuadorian team would have taken third place without it.

25. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    So what you are saying is that when Fifa changed the format of WCQ game mathces so that every country in south America could have an equal chance, that had nothing to do with it? I remeber Brazil and Argentina not being happy with that format.

cmon, When Ecuador played against Brazil at thier home, it was a great game. Ecuador were truely demonstrating thier strength. Brazil scored 1 gol through a penalty. 1-0

When we played Argentinain thier home, Ecuador was holding up pretty good. Crespo scored only one goal.

Playing Paraguay at thier home the marker was 2-1 in favor of Paraguay.

When these teams played us at our turf, we came back with Brazil scoring one gol. This gol was not a penalty.

We came back beating Argentina with a 2-0 marker.

We came back beating Paraguay with four gols and one penalty.

we give to much emphasis on the altitude excluding the high fever Ecuador fans generate.

FAce it. Every team has a better chance winning at home because of the fans. This altitutde buisness is getting a llittle over played. Replace the record with a brand new cd that does n ot skip.