Worst Newcastle Player

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by bennewcastle, Oct 24, 2003.

  1. bennewcastle

    bennewcastle New Member

    Sep 16, 2003
    who is the current worst newcastle player?

    Titus Bramble?
  2. geordienation

    geordienation Moderator

    Apr 21, 2001
    Newcastle United FC

    Although if we're going by least value for money, Carl Cort's a runaway winner.
  3. Wide Boy

    Wide Boy New Member

    Aug 23, 2002
    I think young Titus is a "curate's egg" of a player. 95% of what he does is very good. Unfortunately the other 5% involves making absolutely ridiculous errors.

    If he can develop his concentration and exclude these errors then he can be a very good defender.

    Considering the horror show players we have had in the past, I find it difficult to think of a current player being really bad. The nearest I can think of is Robbie Elliott.

    But, when you compare the current squad with the likes of Frank Pingel, Rob McDonald and Silvio Maric then I think we are fairly well off.
  4. greenie

    greenie New Member

    Feb 6, 2000
    Boulder, CO
    I think Cort is the winner even if he were paid in pasties.

Share This Page