Worst/Best Copa Mustang Transfer or last season

Discussion in 'Colombia' started by crzdcolombian, Jul 11, 2008.

1. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Worst
    - Aldo Ramierez to Mexico a few weeks b4 Copa Lib
    - Walter Moreno to Nacional (to expensive, isnt that good)
    - the chileans of Nacional and most of their moves last year
    - Nacional getting rid of their coach
    - Gio Hernadez to Junior (still dead last in demotion....)
    - All other talented players junior lets go for cheap and easily and their crap player purchases (Banguero come one guys !!)
    - All uruguayan players to copa mustang(except America keeper)
    - Andres Felipe Gonzalez to Santa fe( why buy him, for so much if wasnt even a big part of team)
    -Cristian Narith to Santa Fe ( again why buy him, to not use him should have just sent him to europe to develop there than eat bench at Santa Fe)
    -

Best
    -Caneo to Boyaca
    -Quintabini to Millos
    -Luis Mosquera to Santa fe for 200,000 !!!!!
    -Most of Santa fes purchases (julio...etc)
    -

Predict worst transfers
    -Gio Moreno to NAcional the kid for me is going to have to score 2x a game to be worth teh money they paid for him but if he does do well and better than last season than I see him as our new #10 for the NT.... pulling for him but Outlook looks grim
    -more crap uruguyans, chileans, paraguayans will come and suck.... losing their place to reserve players
    - Amero and Arrango move from America to Santa Fe(america has a hell of a team that they should keep unless get big offer from europe or top SA league, especially shouldnt sell to colombian teams and Santa Fe is a disaster let me buy everyone so I can be champion.....)

2. paisaboii

paisaboii Member

Nov 12, 2004
    nyc
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    gio doesnt have to really score always yo get his money worth he juss has to score here and there and do passes to make team win aslong he does that nacional wins keeps fan happy and thats it so unless he doesnt help out and team does bad then yea every1 is gonna blame him and millos does got quinta but they got no team no money their already losing their golie havent payed players like 6 months etc

3. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    gio no fue una mala contratacion para Junior, de que sea una princesa en la sele no quiere decir que sea terrible para el club, con todo lo mal que me cae gio el mejor jugador del Junior de lejos es gio, sudo la camisa y todo si no fuera por gio estuvieramos mucho peor de lo qeu estamos ahora y crazy se te olvido poner a el torito creo que va a volar este semestre con Junior (el ama el equipo y no quiere que desienda so se va a quemar las pestanas alli) y lo de gio moreno es un baloto para nacional

4. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    no entiendo como pude decir q el fichaje de quintabni fue bno, sin ningun partido jugado por el momento, es una magnifica contratacion sobre el papel pero tiene q demostrarlo, y estoy de acuerdo q giovanny jugo bn este semestre con el junior...................y se le olvido poner mackenzie al junior.

5. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    well didnt want to put this sems transfers but Gio Moreno just cause it was so huge !!!

6. hadexxx

hadexxx Moderator
    Staff Member

May 3, 2005
    No es algo que debieran hacer todos?