Worldwide Yanks Familia - We Need Your Help @ 7:30pm Est - Live From New York!!

Discussion in 'USA Men: News & Analysis' started by Lord Svetti Snakes, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Lord Svetti Snakes

Feb 1, 2002
    Manhattan
    Worldwide Yanks Familia,

First a moment of congratulations to all my fellow Yanks (I'm really impressed to see how many females are making the trip to support the Boyz too!!) who will be taking part are in the air, already over in Germany, getting ready to take off or are just going to chillin out wit amigos and familia keepin it frosty watching the U.S. Boyz get busy in this years World Cup!!!

We are webcasting a special two show World Cup special online from 7:30pm - 8:30pm EST on Manhattan Neighborhood Network and we want to hear from anybody who can get the webcast around the world who is ready for World Cup action to begin!!!

Yo - we need everybody's help all around the world - (you should get the webcast in Hamburg bout 1:30am in the mornin - get a brat and a coffee - big shot out to the Boyz on the U.S. team who've been on Road To The Cup if for some krazy reason "The Big Ragu" Bruce Arena let you stay up!!!) if your an American or support the U.S. team at the World Cup then we want to hear from you!!!

Please follow the link and simply click on the Road To The Cup link entitled "The Noo Wurld Odor" and then click Channel 57 TV image at 7:30pm (Mad Soccer) and 8:00 PM (Road To The Cup) tonite Thursday, June 8th - the nite before the storm - and check out two World Cup Shows on the same channel.

http://www.roadtothecup.com

We would like to be able to broadcast every Thursday at the same times througout the world cup so we would like any and everyones opinion on if they got the webcast and whether we really bite eggs or not and how many people around the world we offended again!!!

REMEMBER TONITE ON ROAD TO THE CUP CLICK "THE NOO WURLD ODOR" ON MNN CHANNEL 57 @ 7:30 - 8:30 PM (WORLD CUP WEBCAST LIVE FROM NEW YORK!!!) AND IF YOU LIVE IN THE CITY JUST TURN ON CHANNEL 57 @ 7:30PM!!!!

TIME TO GET BUZY USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD WHAT'S REALLY, REALLY GOOD!!!!!!

THE $HOGUN'S WHOLE SUMMER VACATION IS RIDIN ON "DEUCE'S" SHOULDERS!!!!!
    I GOT BIG CAKE ON OUR BOYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE LUV FAM!!!!

$hogun
    Road To The Cup

2. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    Why are you spamming multiple forums with this? Have you contacted Huss for the okay?

3. Bill Archer

Bill Archer BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The "Boyz" play for Jamaica.

You are a douchebag.

4. Dave Marino-Nachison

Jun 9, 1999
    With all due respect, sir, I question your claim to royalty.

5. roadkit

roadkit Greetings from the Fringe of Obscurity

Jul 2, 2003
    Fornax Cluster
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Good grief. First Gooch negotiates his contract on his day off - now this.

WTF is going on? You have the world's greatest sporting event a mere 24 hours away, and everyone thinks it's "go time."

Ya'll need to just put your clothes back on and act normal.

The World Cup is not an excuse.

:D

6. Gioca

Gioca Member

Jun 13, 2004
    Hartford
    Club:
    US Città di Palermo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    WTF is going on here, I thought we spoke English?

7. Metrogo

Metrogo Member

Apr 6, 1999
    Washington Hghts NY
    This is what happens when soccer gets popular, morons come crawling out of the woodwork.