Worlds most horrible sporting pictures

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by MOGG, Dec 15, 2004.

1. goyoureddevils

Dec 17, 2002
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Was this Kovalenko's handywork, or was Carlos Bocanegra around?

2. texgator

texgator New Member

Oct 28, 2003
    Plano
    Dema?? Dema K??? Is that you???

3. Pints

Pints Member

Apr 21, 2004
    Charm City
    "Arminia Bielefeld's Ewald Lienen could (almost) walk an audition for a gory horror movie with this stomach-churning performance after being literally sliced open by the studs of Werder Bremen's Norbert Siegmann."

This and many other questions can be found here.

As well as this beauty.

[​IMG]

4. Tecos

Tecos Member+

Apr 8, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    Tecos UA de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    The same thing happened to me last january, not on the soccer field but a sledding accident. I fractured my leg in 3 places and the bone came out thru the skin and everything, pretty gruesome. 2 surgeries and a metal rod in my leg. I think it took about 7-8 months to get back close to normal, although now that its getting cold...I am really starting to feel it.

5. Pints

Pints Member

Apr 21, 2004
    Charm City
    I'm with ya! Though mine was the ankle not the leg, 3 breaks in all 7 screws and a plate and winter really knows how to remind you of your mistakes.

6. FCBasel1893

FCBasel1893 New Member

May 7, 2003
    Basel, Switzerland
    It was a foul, the opponent (accidentally) hit him with the bottom of his shoe (I don't know the correct term in English for those things that are applied to football shoes) and sliced up his skin.

By the way, that guy on the picture is Ewald Lienen, who is currently coaching Hannover 96 in the German Bundesliga.

7. Dominican Lou

Dominican Lou Member+

Nov 27, 2004
    1936 Catalonia
    I'm never playing soccer again