World Soccer

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by vivaelbolivar, Dec 5, 2004.

1. vivaelbolivar

vivaelbolivar New Member

Aug 21, 2003
    RFK & EL MADRIGAL
    Does anyone know where I can find a store that sells the world soccer magazine.
    I know this is not DC United related but most of you guys live in the DC area.

Thanks in advance

2. jlm120170

jlm120170 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    maryland
    I know def Borders book store they have one in Bowie the same shopping center were the Target is.

3. ignatz

ignatz New Member

Jun 3, 2001
    Washington, DC
    Try any Border's.

4. greatscott

greatscott Member+

Dec 21, 2002
    Richmond
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i can sometimes get them at Barnes And Noble also

5. jlm120170

jlm120170 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    maryland
    Yea but you know some stores sell diff mags then others.I dont know the name but there is a shopping center in alexander va on route 1.They have a barnes an nobel and they had the champions league mag and another called 90min. And those 2 i never seen in any of the barnes n noble this way.All the stores seem to carry 442 mag.Sometimes they have special subscription rate for US readers thats when i subscribe to them(WS/442).

6. greatscott

greatscott Member+

Dec 21, 2002
    Richmond
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    90:00 is a pretty good mag. Soccer America is still my fav despite their enormous subscription costs

7. jlm120170

jlm120170 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    maryland

To much college but it does give you the heads up for the future.

8. pookspur

pookspur Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Indiana
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    i'm a manager at a barnes & noble (obviously nowhere near dc), and i don't know of a single b&n that doesn't carry it. certainly they all have access to it. but if your local store doesn't have it, simply request to one of the store's managers that they get it added to their draw, and within a couple of months, it should be coming in regularly.

it's worth the small trouble. it's a great mag.