world roller hockey world cup 2005 USA [R]

Discussion in 'Portugal: NSR' started by verde-rubro, Jul 29, 2005.

1. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

C.S.Maritimo + Liverpool FC
    Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    i would be happy with that result

2. Nelso

Nelso New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Avanca, Portugal
    LLOLOLOLOL

José Carlos Amaral is good, but he dont makes miracles... I think that England is doing a very good world Championship. In a few hours, we will know if they are qualified for the quarter-finals (Wich I doubt, But I would love!)...

3. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    I can't believe USA in last place, they always finish in the middle of the pack

4. Nelso

Nelso New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Avanca, Portugal
    It would be good if USA get in Group "A".... At least, after all, USA could help rink-hockey get more supporters... It would be the beggining of a great future for this sport...
    But USA are not allwyas in the Middle-Table positions... just remember that in 2003 USA was 1 place up to going down in World "B"....

5. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    what do they have to do to stay in the Elite? how many teams will stay in the A League?

6. Nelso

Nelso New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Avanca, Portugal
    Final placings of the World "A" Championship 2005:

1º - ESPANHA - CAMPEÃ MUNDIAL
    2º - ARGENTINA
    3º - PORTUGAL
    4º - ITÁLIA
    5º - SUIÇA
    6º- FRANÇA
    7º - ANGOLA
    8º - BRASIL
    9º - ALEMANHA
    10º - CHILE
    11º - USA
    12º - ANDORRA
    13º - INGLATERRA
    14º - HOLANDA - Desce ao Mundial B
    15º - MOÇAMBIQUE - Desce ao Mundial B
    16º - MACAU - Desce ao Mundial B

The 3 worst teams were relegated to the World "B" Championship, that will be played in 2006. On that competition, the 3 best placed teams (its possible that can be the same 3 teams that were relegated this year!!!) are promoted to the "A" Cham'pionship, taht will be played in 2007 (it Will be played in Switzerland).

The CIRH will choose the place were the "B" Championship will be played by the end of this year.

7. Nelso

Nelso New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Avanca, Portugal
    Reinaldo Ventura was the best scorer;

Pedro Gil was elected the MVP of the World Championship;

8. Rita

Rita New Member

Aug 11, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    I was just wondering if anyone recorded the games? I went to everygame but my VCR wasn't working. Also was Saturday's game even broadcast? I was late to that game and when I left RTPi didn't have it on. If anyone has the Portugal-Chile game.. I'll pay you for it.. please?

For the most part the Portuguese guys were nice.. but some of them were exactly what I expected.. there to get any action they could.. and hitting on every female in the place.

9. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

C.S.Maritimo + Liverpool FC
    Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Lucky girl :D any luck ;)

10. ChopSoccerDude

Dec 3, 2004
    New Jersey
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    it was interesting to see the same people all the time in these games... I remember seeing the same lady with her arm on a cast (buy did she sound loud!) plus the guy w/ the Turquel Alcobaca sign and the guy w/ a George Bush figure w/ a Portugal scarf around his neck; funny stuff, only in America.