world roller hockey world cup 2005 USA [R]

Discussion in 'Portugal: NSR' started by verde-rubro, Jul 29, 2005.

1. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    its only 4 am, you got plenty of time to dream about roller hockey :)

2. Nelso

Nelso New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Avanca, Portugal
    LOLOLOLOLOLOlololoolololololOLOLOLOLOLOL

I hope I'am awake next 13 August to see the final game: Portugal X Argentina... :D

Bye! I will try to found more lists of players before the begining of the World Cup...

Keep ROLLING!

3. Nelso

Nelso New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Avanca, Portugal
    SAD NEWS:

Reinaldo Ventura em risco
    A Selecção Nacional de hóquei em patins corre o sério risco de não poder contar com Reinaldo Ventura, para jogar o Campeonato do Mundo, que inicia a 6 de Agosto, nos Estados Unidos. A braços com uma otite aguda, Reinaldo Ventura, deslocou-se, anteontem ao hospital de São João, no Porto, onde foi aconselhado a não viajar para os Estados Unidos, sob pena de o tímpano poder rebentar.

O jogador, que já não participou nos dois últimos treinos da equipa, terá de esperar até amanhã para saber a evolução do seu estado e, só então, ponderar a sua integração na restante comitiva. A Selecção Nacional parte amanhã rumo a San José, onde irá defender o título mundial.

Fonte: O Jogo, texto de Ricardo Amorim

4. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    s.h.i.t his was my favorite player, he looks like my son Jack :mad:

5. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
  6. Nelso

Nelso New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Avanca, Portugal
    A nossa Selecção parte esta madrugada para os Estados Unidos.

7. Nelso

Nelso New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Avanca, Portugal
    Problems in the Mozanbican selection: looks like the government didn't gave money that promissed, and Bruno Adrião, Nuno Adrião ao Paulo Preira gave up of playing by that selection. They arrived in Portugal yesterday.

The final list of mozanbican players is:

Selecção Moçambicana

1 Arnaldo Queiros
    2 Bruno Pimentel
    3 Ivan Esculudes
    4 Nelson Miquissene
    5 Elidio Canda
    6 Spirus Esculudes
    7 Wilson Sigalete
    8 Dario Mascarenhas
    9 Nuno Tavares
    10 Lucas Cossa

(All of them playing in Mozanbique)

8. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    without the top 3 they are in trouble, they will be fighting to avoid last place

9. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    and my favorite player his making the trip, Reinaldo Ventura, yes he plays for Porto :eek:

10. Nelso

Nelso New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Avanca, Portugal
    Reinaldo had some problems on the ear, some kind of OTITE. But He will be fine by the begining of the World Cup. :)

11. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    for a small country we have WAY TO MUCH POLITICIANS. It's insane they're parliment looks to be as big as the US'.

12. Nelso

Nelso New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Avanca, Portugal
    Todos os Jogos de PORTUGAL serão transmitidos pela RTP 1 and RTPi

Can anyone tell me how to see RTPi in Australia? A friend from Sidney wants to see that, but He dont know how to see the games...

How do you see RTPi in USA? By cable TV or parabolic? :confused:

13. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    tell him to get a dish, shouldn't be that hard, I know for a fact that in Australian are portuguese with rtp international

14. Nelso

Nelso New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Avanca, Portugal
    Thank you, Frank, I just send him an e-mail tellinhg him that! ;)

15. Nelso

Nelso New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Avanca, Portugal
    A organização do mundial não autoriza as selecções a treinarem no pavilhão onde vai ser disputado o mundial, nem mesmo para adaptação ao piso.
    Portugal, Espanha e a Argentina já fizeram demonstrar o seu desagrado para tal situação. Todas as delegações colocam em causa se vale a pena se deslocar para disputar um mundial nestas condições, tendo todas elas de treinar a mais de 20Km do local onde se vai disputar esta competição, num piso diferente do que vai ser usado no mundial, ainda para um piso plástico não usado nos campeonatos destes países.
    Agora as duvidas de sem é pensar que um dos motivos para este mundial se jogar nos EUA é tentar promover o hóquei em terras norte americanas, mas muitos se perguntam se eles entendem deste desporto….
    Fonte: www.mundialhockey.com

You americans are all FORRETAS... lol
    the Portugueses, spanish and argentian are paying 82 dolares per day to trainning sections in Milpitas, near San Jose...

Oh, GOD... :cool:

16. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    I'm pretty sure Portugal can afford the 82 dollars, they should had this take care long time ago, no excuses now

17. Nelso

Nelso New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Avanca, Portugal
    The problem is not paying the 82 dollars, the problem is that the whole 16 teams should be abble to play on the pavillion were the games will be abble!

Anyway, those 82 dollars per day are not a big thing... portuguese roller hockey clubs are paying for that... So FPP dont care about spending money!

18. Nelso

Nelso New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Avanca, Portugal
  19. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

C.S.Maritimo + Liverpool FC
    Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Shame on the USA they are holding the world cup. The USA roller federation should of shorted all out, that every country get to train on the ring, its not like its 12 rings its only 1 were the world cup is being held.

20. Nelso

Nelso New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Avanca, Portugal
    Today results until 1:00 AM (Portugueses hour):

HOLLAND 0-4 ENGLAND
    A derbie between two portuguese coaches (Luis Novais and Carlos Amaral), England diserved the victory, I will try to get more info. With this victory, England can get, in theory, the 3rd place, and obtain their goal: the permanence on "A" level! Good luck to James Taylor, Brendan Barker and the other guys!

SWITZERLAND 7-0 MOZAMBIQUE
    The lack of experience of the africans turn this game easier to Switzerland, that have a great team. However, I think that if this game has been played with Nuno Adrião, Bruno Adrião and Paulo Pereira, Switzerland would won, but without so many goals!
    Anyway, I hope the "Laurentinos" can make better on the next game!

21. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ

the surprise got be England

22. Nelso

Nelso New Member

Jun 14, 2005
    Avanca, Portugal
    Well, I could tell you many things about England and their players, and all their dificulties... but just remember that both teams are very experienced, and both teams have players in foreigner countries... Altough rink-hockey is a poor sport in both countries, I think that any team could win. England was smarter, so they won.

23. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    England won because they got a portuguese coach :) its the difference

24. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

C.S.Maritimo + Liverpool FC
    Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    QF verses the swiss should be a good match as these small nations are improveing.

25. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    my result

Portugal -5-Switzerland -1