world player of the year nominees

Discussion in 'Women's International' started by Hope Solo Fan Belgiu, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Hope Solo Fan Belgiu

Oct 2, 2007
    I dont get this....

Why isnt Hope Solo a nominee

I can understand the nominations of Marta Christiane and Kelly thet fdeserved it

angerer....;I say........ok if you have nothing beter

Bud what's Birgit Prinz doing in that list.........................

what did she did the past year?

Hope deserves it much and much and much more

the USA won thanks to her the Olympic final!

Did Prinz scored 1 goal in olympics???

this are nominees voted by captains and coaches of all the world teams.

I gues some of the dont know any other names then Prinz or Marta.....

there are even in Germany alone 5 player that deserve it more then Prinz at least 5

Hope really deserves to be world player of the year

becide angerer is good in the national team bud disapointed in Sweden

http://www.hopesolotribute.tk/

and Yeah... I have a litlle something against Birgit Prinz in meanwhile

2. Smulan

Smulan Member

Apr 3, 2008
    This is like a broken record. Did you forget about the "Hope Solo for World Player of the Year" thread that you started elsewhere, where you spouted exactly the same opinions?

3. Hope Solo Fan Belgiu

Oct 2, 2007
    where in a situation now with prinz actualy nominated
    ever player on the list of ten deserved it more then prinz
    Its like some coaches and captains that vote then i mean the ones from the small countries (and I reckon the coach of myu own country with that) just not have the knowledge enough to make a good opinion
    with prinz they see a name they know and then they vote on her.

Last year on the world cup there where already beter playuers in the german team then prinz

she was nominated also

and then the 3 wins in a row

there where other good players then two that might have deserved to win one of that 3 times

for example 2003 first time she won Hanna Ljungberg played much beter

unless the fact Germany won wc

This is just no good

I hope prinz to get so less points in the final that she feels so much humilation that she never have the guts to show her face in public agian

the last four montchs she already did not........ I do heard nothing from her in soccer

4. Smulan

Smulan Member

Apr 3, 2008
    I agree that Prinz didn't deserve her "final 5" nomination and probably not even her "top 10", but that's beside the point. The way things are going, don't you think that you should rename this thread "Who Hates Prinz as Much as I do?" and move it to the Rivalry forum? You'd get a lot more action there. And that might give slightly more original content than copies of the "I love Hope Solo, hate all German players and think Hanna Ljungberg walks on water" threads that pop up in various places.

Just a suggestion. Otherwise I don't see why this thread and the one mentioned above can't be merged, preferably in this forum rather than the US News & Analysis forum.

5. Micol

Micol Member+

Sep 16, 2008
    Yes, actually.

6. Smulan

Smulan Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Micol, you should know better than to spoil amusing rhetoric by countering it with boring facts :rolleyes:.

But while we're here... Prinz also had a number of valuable assists in the Olympics, including the one that set Anja Mittag up to score the winning goal against North Korea, taking Germany through to the quarter finals.

I suppose it all depends which glasses you wear when (if?) you watch matches.

7. Micol

Micol Member+

Sep 16, 2008
    Oh, my mistake. :eek: Must have been because the "amusing" eluded me and I went straight to "boring". :rolleyes: