World Football -- as seen from the Guatemalan eye.

Discussion in 'Guatemala' started by ChaChaFut, Oct 19, 2011.

1. jcmenal

jcmenal Member

May 9, 2011
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Que facilito se lo dejaron al Maricadrid

2. jfcule

jfcule Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 4, 2005
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Se lo dejaron facil, como siempre. Pero igual anque gane en Chipre, se queda contra el Bayern.

Hablando del Bayern, esto lo vi en otro foro y me cago de la risa. Como decidir quien tira el tiro libre? :D
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjekIv3DNAw&feature=player_embedded"]Ribery and Kroos play ''Scissors Paper Stone who beats free-kick! - YouTube[/ame]

3. ChaChaFut

ChaChaFut Member

Jun 30, 2005
    ^ Ribery... siempre un genio :D

Bayern is the strongest team outside of Spain, no doubt.

4. ChaChaFut

ChaChaFut Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Zaragoza = mataquinielas

Colero, visitando al Valencia, remonta el marcador, juega 70 minutos con 10 jugadores y termina con 9 jugadores. No se quieren ir!

5. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    siii pta q vergüenza. :eek:

6. ChaChaFut

ChaChaFut Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Que grande la Sub-23 de El Salvador, Jaime Alas, a quien no habian dejado hacer nada en el resto del encuentro, en el ultimo suspiro del encuentro marca el gol del empate 3-3 con EEUU y clasifica a semifinales del preolímpico, habiendo estado en desventaja 2 veces. EEUU eliminado en Nashville.

Magnífico trabajo se ha hecho con esta selección, juegan bien y con huevos.

7. drerodz

drerodz Member

Jan 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Great game by ES, kept going until the last whistle and played a hell of a game. Guate vs Mex and ES vs USA in U-23 goes down in history.

8. ChaChaFut

ChaChaFut Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Yeah
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcRahWPF7c8"]3.26.12 MOQ Highlights USA v El Salvador - YouTube[/ame]

9. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    Excelente actuación de El Salvador!

10. ChaChaFut

ChaChaFut Member

Jun 30, 2005
  11. ChaChaFut

ChaChaFut Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Ahh, la conCACAf y sus cosas :D

[​IMG]

12. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
  13. drerodz

drerodz Member

Jan 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    ROFLMFAO!!!!!! I'm even happier that the US is out now.

14. ChaChaFut

ChaChaFut Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Se quejan, pero ahi estan metidos en el estadio los pisados :D

[​IMG]

15. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    jajjajajaj ******** 90€ por una entrada de la general??!! :eek:

16. ChaChaFut

ChaChaFut Member

Jun 30, 2005
    No se que localidad es. Lo otro es que está en español... será que dejaron a los hinchas visitantes entrar esa pancarta? Yo veo un montón de azules :confused:

17. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    Si q raro. Es Schalke vs. Bilbao?? Sera un foto montaje o quizás los alemanes lo escribieron en castellano por tal de molestar?"

18. ChaChaFut

ChaChaFut Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Si, es en Gelsenkirchen, casa del Schalke. Me parece que fue lo último.

19. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    mucha ese va a ser partidaso el Bayern contra el Real :eek:

20. ChaChaFut

ChaChaFut Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Candidato a gol del año, AFC Champions League

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX0OCWxTtIU"]‫????? 1-0 ?????? - ?????? ???? - Lekhwiya 1-0 Sepahan - Bakari Koné‬‎ - YouTube[/ame]

Pero que bestia :eek:

21. drerodz

drerodz Member

Jan 10, 2007
    SF Bay Area
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    que bonito. I wish we could do something like that.

22. ChaChaFut

ChaChaFut Member

Jun 30, 2005
    I was listening live to the Barca-Chelsea 2nd half on the radio and the commentators kept going about how Barca would repeat their typical formula over and over without success and that not having a plan B hurt them... I don't know what they were watching but I just finished watching the game and I disagree. What I saw was normal Barca in the 1st half, then they just weren't themselves in most of the 2nd half, attacks were successfully delayed and broken up by Chelsea and what should have been widening of the field and a diversity of resources in attack as it tends to be with Iniesta, Alves, and Alexis, was instead a lot of mundane, unintelligent plays. And of course that PK miss... although I think even if it had been scored Chelsea would have made their 2nd goal.

Still, I think farsa lost this playoff in the 1st leg, when they should have put 3 or 4 past the opponent. Too many missed clear chances. In the return leg, what a way to remain focused by Chelsea, especially after Terry got himself sent off, it became 0-2, and it looked like they might let 2 or 3 more in.

Ball possession is not everything, is what you do with it what counts. So in the end those radio commentators conveyed the right message in the sense that so much dominance and playing a lot better doesn't win games. In football you need to find your way to the result. Outplay bad luck, beat your own tiredness and inaccuracies.

Upsets happen in 2-game series. It's how it is. Amazing semifinals this year in the Champions League. Whoever advances in the Wednesday semifinal will be the champion.

23. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Cha u know i saw the game lastnight the repeat, at the end i was like, what is Barca doing, p#ta una tocadera de la gran diabla, i was like isnt anybody going to take shots. I mean i understand the concept, sacarlos de su area by possesion of the ball but c'mon there comes a point where u have to take shots, everything was on the middle on the middle. I also think that Barca needs another fast player, and someone that can take good shots from far, Fabregas no me convence.

24. ChaChaFut

ChaChaFut Member

Jun 30, 2005
    The thing is, the tiki taka works, and will continue to work, but it has to have the element of surprise. These players are so involved with this system, and Chelsea encouraged Barca to keep ball more than any other team to date, so that it became a surreal failure of the tiki taka due to the abuse of the concept itself. Toque, toque... but then everyone just waits, there are no surprise runs or a change of pace. Messi's famous cut from right to center won't always be enough. They were unable to beat a 10-man chelsea at Camp Nou because they played the 2nd half the way they played the 1st half against Madrid. A lot of possession without taking chances.

I'm sure Del Bosque is watching and taking notes. Spain had Villa the difference maker in the world cup. He needs to make sure to have people capable to make the difference at the Eurocopa.

25. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    totally agree with you Cha, lets hope our Madrid can win today Cha :cool: